CHAPTER 11: Broke As Hell

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"I've got a nice job for you."

"What job?"

"We need someone at the café right now."

"And?"

"We need to sell a hundred cakes today because we have new stocks."

"A hundred? Isn't it too much? "

"Yes it is. We need to sell all of those today or else they will cut into our salaries."

"Wow, that is pretty unfair."

"Nothing is fair, Lali."

"If I manage to sell those, how much will I get?"

"₩110,000."

"Make it $120,000 and I'm in."

"Fine."

My mood lifted since I am going to make some money later, which means I can do groceries and I will no longer be eating onigiri.

Our class ended. We fixed our things when someone entered our classroom that made Seulgi freeze in her position.

"Let's go, Jennie." It's Irene Bae, with Mina following her from behind.

"Why are you attending this class? Did you have something that caught your attention " Mina asked her, I nudged Seulgi, causing her to snap back from reality.

"Seulgi, you're drooling." She immediately wiped her face, and she glared at me when she didn't wipe any drool. "Just kidding, Kaja."

"Let's stay for a minute. I need to copy those." She sat down again and grabbed her notebook.

"Since when did you copy what is on the board?"

"Since today." She answered nonchalantly, and I saw her secretly glancing at Irene.

"You just wanted to see her more." I sat again beside Jennie. "What am I supposed to do? Stare you? "

"Do whatever you want, let's just stay here for a minute."

"Treat me to lunch and I will stay." I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.'

"Fine you stingy monkey."

I just doodle on the backside of her notebook since I'm bored and she just keeps secretly staring at Irene Bae.

"NALALALISAAA!" I heard someone shout.