Kofi Kingston - Page 1

Start from the beginning

WWE Championship [Reign #1]: Won from "The New" Daniel Bryan on April 7th 2019 at WWE's Wrestlemania 35. With this win, Kofi became only the 2nd African American WWE Champion, and only the 4th African American World Champion in WWE.

He also held the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships during this reign.

Lost The Title To: Brock Lesnar on October 4th 2019 on the premiere episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on Fox, 2 days before the disastrous 2019 WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 pay-per-view, losing...in 9 F***ING SECONDS....!!!

[Days Held: 180 Days - Successful Title Defences: 10].

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: Won with Xavier Woods and Big E as part of the stable "The New Day" from "The Bludgeon Brothers" Harper and Rowan on August 21st 2018 on the episode of WWE Smackdown Live that took place 2 days afte...

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships [Reign #3]: Won with Xavier Woods and Big E as part of the stable "The New Day" from "The Bludgeon Brothers" Harper and Rowan on August 21st 2018 on the episode of WWE Smackdown Live that took place 2 days after the 2018 WWE Summerslam in a No Disqualifications Match. 

Kofi and Xavier both represented "The New Day" in the match and won the titles, however Big E was recognised as champion as well due to the Freebird Rule.

Lost The Titles To: "The Bar's" Sheamus and Cesaro on October 17th 2018 on the 100th Episode of WWE Smackdown, dubbed "Smackdown 1000", with Big E and Xavier Woods representing "The New Day" in the match, and "The Bar" winning when a returning The Big Show distracted "The New Day" after attacking Kofi.

[Days Held: 56 Days - Successful Title Defences: 2].

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won back with Big E and Xavier Woods as part of the stable "The New Day" from "The Usos" Jimmy and Jey Uso, 23 days after losing the titles to them, on September 12th 2017 on a special episode of WW...

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships [Reign #2]: Won back with Big E and Xavier Woods as part of the stable "The New Day" from "The Usos" Jimmy and Jey Uso, 23 days after losing the titles to them, on September 12th 2017 on a special episode of WWE Smackdown Live, dubbed "Sin City Smackdown Live", in a Sin City Street Fight, with Big E and Kofi representing "The New Day" in the match, however Xavier Woods was recognised as champion due to the Freebird Rule.

Lost The Titles Back To: "The Usos" on October 8th 2017 at WWE's Hell In A Cell 2017 in a Hell In A Cell Tag Team Match in 1 of the 2 best matches of the evening, with Big E and Xavier Woods representing "The New Day" during this brutal match. Both members of "The Usos" pinned Xavier Woods off of hitting the "Double Uso Splash" on a handcuffed Xavier to win the titles.