5421-5440 Returning to Island

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 5423 Born 5

  Grandpa Sea Emperor subconsciously burst out an anxious roar: "Stop!"

  Huo Yunchang turned his head and saw this dangerous scene!

  Immediately, her brows frowned, and a white light between her fingers shot towards General Crazy Dragon!

  Fast and fast!

  She came first, and Bai Guang rushed to it before General Crazy Dragon started to kill Su Luo!

  The General Crazy Dragon hadn't paid much attention to this white light at the beginning.

  In his opinion, the reason why the four men in black clothes in the Shura realm were stabbed through their necks was because they had too much strength. If this were changed for him, how could Huo Yunchang kill him?

  He just thought about it, and the white light came in an instant.

  However, he knew what an instant face slap was called!

  The white light was getting faster and faster, and when the General Crazy Dragon saw that it was an ice blade, time was too late!

  "Puff!"

  He could clearly hear the sound of the ice blade piercing from his neck!

  Then, General Crazy Dragon's smile stiffened at the corner of his mouth!

  He subconsciously touched the ice blade on his neck.

  He wants to pull out the ice blade, he wants to laugh and tell everyone, how can a small ice blade help him? Can't hurt him at all, okay?

  But-is

  this really the case?

  The General Crazy Dragon discovered in horror that the ice blade was nailed into his neck and stared at his veins!

  Divide his blood into two parts above the neck and below the neck, which are clearly separated.

  If it's just like this, that's fine. The problem is that the General Crazy Dragon was also horrified to discover that this ice blade had nailed his soul!

  To be more precise, this is a soul-thinning ice blade!

  The General Crazy Dragon felt that his soul gradually began to tremble, and the power of the soul was constantly disappearing...

  "No!"

  The General Crazy Dragon widened his eyes in anger!

  He squeezed his neck tightly with both hands, trying to pull the ice blade out.

  But Bingblade came from Huo Yunshang, how could it be so easily deducted by him?

  The General Crazy Dragon made a hoarse sound in his throat, he roared, his hands kept pulling his neck.

  The blood hole in his neck was getting bigger and bigger, and he stretched his hand straight in.

  But the ice blade is like the void, able to penetrate his hand.

  So no matter what the General Crazy Dragon digs out, it will not help.

  At this moment, General Crazy Dragon, the whole person looks very terrifying!

  His face was blue and white, and there was a big blood hole in his neck, blood gurgling out of his veins, sweeping around.

  His chest, placket, sleeves, and the floor... are all blood he has buttoned up.

  He strangled his neck in horror, like crazy.

  It's shocking to see it!

  Su Luo looked at the appearance of General Crazy Dragon, and immediately stepped back and retreated within a safe range.

  Who knows if the crazy general mad dragon will explode and hurt her?

  However, what shocked Su Luo was that Huo Yunshang's strength was really terrifying!

  In Su Luo's impression, the strength of the General Crazy Dragon was not as strong as usual, at least in Su Luo's eyes, that was an opponent she could not defeat, and even his tricks could not be handled.

  However, as soon as Huo Yunchang shot, a piece of ice blade flew out, he could injure General Crazy Dragon to such an extent!

  Therefore, the conspiracies of the former General Crazy Dragon and the calculations of the city are actually jokes in the eyes of Huo Yunshang.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5424 Born 6

  Huo Yunshang didn't regard him as an opponent at all, did he?

  In fact, think about it, if there is a weak person, you can slap him to death with a wave of your hand, would you treat him as your opponent? Keeping him is just for fun and boredom.

  After understanding Huo Yunshang's inner thoughts, Su Luo became more sympathetic to General Crazy Dragon.

  At this moment, Feng Laozu realized that something was wrong.

  He stared at Huo Yunshang: "What the hell are you doing?"

  Because he suddenly discovered that Huo Yunshang, who was originally at a disadvantage, was constantly rising in strength.

  At this moment, Huo Yunshang's body was rippling like water lines.

  And these water lines gradually merged into her body.

  With the convergence of these water patterns, Huo Yunshang's strength is constantly increasing.

  "This is not right!" Feng Laozu frowned deeply.

  Huoyunshang is a volcano clan, and the volcano clan is naturally known for its fire element!

  But Huo Yunshang used ice blades to deal with the four men in black, and ice blades to deal with the General Crazy Dragon, and now she is still warming and activating her body's potential with watermarks.

  suddenly!

  Feng Laozu thought of something, his face changed drastically!

  "Your injury...well?" Feng Laozu's voice was filled with a hint of horror!

  Huo Yunshang, one of the twelve holy knights of Emperor Against the Sky, her strength was beyond the imagination of human beings.

  The most awesome thing she had done back then was to tear the former emperor from the Asura world from the throne and step on his chest to force him to abdicate.

  Such an arrogant woman was not something Feng Old Zu could deal with.

  But Huo Yunshang's body was injured.

  Long long ago, she was not able to display much strength, so Feng Laozu dared to be arrogant in front of her.

  But now--

  Feng ancestor originally thought that after his promotion breakthrough, he could completely crush Huo Yunshang, but he suddenly discovered that Huo Yunshang's strength was soaring at a speed visible to the naked eye!

  Yes, originally she was at a disadvantage, but in just such a while, her strength has risen, and she is still rising!

  Therefore, Feng Laozu suspected that Huo Yunshang's injury was healed.

  If Huo Yunchang's injury heals...what else to fight? It's faster to commit suicide directly. Feng Laozu thought in his heart.

  "Are you asking if my injury is okay?" Huo Yunshang suddenly laughed.

  Feng Laozu stared at her nervously!

  Once Huo Yunshang said that she was well, he promised that she would run away.

  Huo Yunshang chuckled softly, "Don't worry, even the Lord couldn't heal this injury back then. How could it be healed for no reason now?"

  Feng Laozu heaved a sigh of relief.

  When he breathed a sigh of relief, Huo Yunchang exerted his strength and hit Old Ancestor Feng's chin with a fist, sending him upside down and flying out.

  It took a long time for Feng Laozu to get up from the ground with difficulty.

  He covered his chin in embarrassment, and stared at Huo Yunshang in disbelief: "...How can your strength become so strong if the injury is not good?!"

  Huo Yunshang sneered: "Do you think I'm as stupid as you?" "

  What?" Feng Old Zu was puzzled.

  Huo Yunshang coldly snorted: "Do you think that after so many years, only you can break through? Do you think I am injured by the fire element, so I can't change the water element?"

  "What are you talking about!" Feng Laozu was shocked by the truth. His eyes widened, his facial muscles trembling constantly!

  If it was what he thought, then Huo Yunshang would be too terrifying!

  (End of this chapter)