But when I realized something, I stood up and kick their legs.

"Yah! That hurts Lia!" Eros pouted and touched his leg.

"Opps, she noticed." Devin laughed with Brandon so I sighed and sat on the couch again before crossing my arms.

"Make up to her you d*mbasses, Autumn will surely make your life shorter than 5 seconds." Devin looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry. You know I wanted to live forever with Julia so atleast forgive me. For everything I did." It was halfway a joke but it was also sincere. So I nodded at him and rolled my eyes.

"Ahh, so noisy." Devin's eyes widened and quickly checked Julia.

"See? I told you." He rolled his eyes at her before helping her up.

"You should've said 'Good evening, baby' before saying that. Assh*le.."

"Shut up, Brandon." Ohh, he's too serious now.

Julia never told me about Devin. But she gave us a sign that she's in love. I almost thought Julia and Brandon were secretly dating because they always had a night out togther. But I was wrong, though I'm happy for them.

Meanwhile, Devin, I haven't seen this side of him. Everytime I saw his face, I remembered how bad he is because of his Father which is my Father's rival. I'm not fully aware of my Father's actions but I was aware that his job is Illegal. I'm happy to see this kind of Devin.

"You're mad?" Julia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"No."

I chuckled when Devin sounded so serious and mad towards her but his care for her screamed too much. Ahh, this guy is too shy to express his love towards her!

"Omg! Liaa!" I shrugged at her and smiled.

"So it's Devin, huh.." She slightly blushed that made Brandon laughed.

"Ugh! Too ugly for the blushing effects Liaju!" Julia glared at him and was about to throw a pillow at him but Devin blocked the view of Brandon.

"Eat up." Devin grab a spoon to feed her so I looked away.

After a minute, Julia left with Devin for a talk. Well, they need privacy so they adjusted.

I decided to finished my egg roll when suddenly, Eros and Brandon starts teasing me again.

"Dudeee! I can't stop smiling!" Brandon even hugged Eros and both laughed together.