- Is it true?

- When will you learn to knock on the door before you enter?

- But is it true?

- Is it true what?

- You are going to go to capture Zuko and uncle?

- I didn't know that you hate Zuzu.

- No, I don't, but if there is a good fight I want to go too. I heard that uncle Iroh was a good fighter with his bending.

- Hahaha, you never change.

- So, Can I go with you?

- I don't know. This is the first mission that father gives to me.

- Oh, Come on. You know that the only person I can fight is you, and if you leave, it will be so boring. Also, it will be so cool if we can fight other strong people.

- Not my problem. Besides, is dad the one who calls the missions, not me.

- Ok, Be right back

- Where are you going?

- I am going to ask dad.

- What? Wait...

In Goku's mind, he couldn't see his older brother as a traitor, so maybe if Zuko came back, he could clear up the misunderstanding, and maybe they could train with him for the first time. So as fast as Goku could, he left Azula's room and run to the throne room. Azula tried to catch up on him but could not. She saw his brother entering the throne room, and she just stood outside of it, waiting to see his brother returning. She did not know how her father will react. Then Goku came out from the room. It only passed less than 3 minutes, but Goku was with a big smile.

- He said that as long as you are ok, he doesn't care. So, it means that I am going with you.

Azula just hit her forehead with her hand's palm. She felt stupid for being so worried about it.

At the ship, Goku and Azula were training on the deck. They were making a light spar, but the rest of the crew was amazed to see the agility of both of them. Azula had increased her agility since she started to train with Goku, and even when she is still unable to be at Goku's peace, she did not need to, as she knew Goku very well. Azula was able to catch up with the sense of others while fighting, she also was smarter than Goku and whenever she wanted, she could change strategy and end the fight, but she tends to do that when she got bored or frustrated, as she really uses the spar session as a way to train and become stronger.

For the eyes of the ship crew, they thought that the twins were like two powerful dragons fighting each other. The speed was just too amazing, and some of them had problems following up. A punch that was too close to landing was dodged with just a neck movement. A kick was stopped with another kick. Defending and attacking at the same time. Sometimes they saw their fists collide with each other, and they could only imagine how painful it was, but the twins continued the fight as if nothing. Knees and elbows bumping, two straight fists meeting at the same time. Even when they were brother and sister, and this was supposed to be a light spar, the punches and kicks were too real, too strong, and looked too painful. Then a gong sound and the princess started to lunch fire bending attacks, while the prince just dodged them and then he sends a strong fire line which missed its target and went straight to the sea, due to the direction of the "fire bending" blast of Goku the water opened its way for the strength of the blast, for that reason some water wet the princess and the prince. Azula used this and jumped very high and used her lighting technique to the deck where there was some water, causing her brother to fall as the water drove the lighting towards him. Princess Azula was panting from exhaustion, as was Prince Goku who was lying on the ground, who then stood up. The whole crew thought about clapping but stopped because they didn't know how they would react to that nevertheless all the crew members were amazed and motivated.

When the ship arrived at their destiny, Azula asked Goku to stay on the ship, and even when he wanted to go with her as he wanted to fight his uncle, she stopped him and ask him to wait, and if he is needed, he can go ahead and fight but she will try to do it more calmly. Goku accepted and wait on the ship. Azula wants to be 100% sure that she can capture her older brother and her uncle.

Azula then leave and went to a small house where Zuko was, this information was given to her by the reports of local fire nation soldiers. She was able to sneak inside the house, while no surprise, she felt that her brother and uncle may not know the mess they are into, as they were talking about trivial things.

- Hello, brother. Uncle.

- What are you doing here?

- In my country, we exchange a pleasant hello before asking questions. Have you become uncivilized so soon, Zuzu?

- Don't call me that!

- To what do we owe this honor?

- Hmmm ... must be a family trait. Both of you were so quick to get to the point. I've come with a message from home. Father's changed his mind. Family is suddenly very important to him. He's heard rumors of plans to overthrow him; treacherous plots. Family are the only ones you can really trust. Father regrets your banishment. He wants you home and Goku is very excited to see you again. Did you hear me? You should be happy. Excited. Grateful. I just gave you great news.

- I'm sure your brother simply needs a moment.

- Don't interrupt, Uncle! I still haven't heard my thank you. I'm not a messenger. I didn't have to come all this way.

- Father regrets? He ... wants me back?

- I can see you need time to take this in. I'll come to call on you tomorrow. Good evening.

Her plan was simple, lying to her brother and uncle saying that "there is a conspiracy to overthrown him, and he wants his family close for that reason". It sounded perfect for a sentimentalist like her older brother.

The next morning Zuko and Iroh appeared on the shore to can aboard the ship when the Capitan of the ship make the stupid comment of "We are taking the prisoners". Which open the fight against both of them and the whole crew. Iroh even when he was old, he was still too powerful for the soldiers, meanwhile, Zuko attacked Azula, but he was not able to land any punch, kick or fire bend; as Azula was moving as she already knew where he was going to attack. She was toying with him, and when she was going to finally attack him, her uncle Iroh attacked her from behind and throw her to the sea, then Iroh and Zuko took that moment to escape.

When Azula finally made it back to the ship, Goku just opened one of the doors to take some fresh air. He was yawning as he just wakes up., then she asked "What happen? Why are you so wet?" Azula just shook her hair to hit him with it and enter the ship so she could change her clothes. After she cleaned herself, she looked for guidance from the old women Lo and Li. They advise her that she need to be more flexible if she wanted to capture her uncle and brother. So Azula thought to create an elite group of trusted people.