"I killed your dad Minho."

Minho started shaking his head no. He didn't want to believe that was the truth.

"Please listen to me. I don't want you or Jisung to have to go through something like that. That would not only hurt you because you would lose him but Jisung's life would also be over because of you. I don't want you to be the cause of someone's death and i know you don't either."

"Okay," Minho mumbled and tried to wipe the tears off of his face. Finally understanding why she was making such a big deal out of it.

"I'm so sorry," Mrs. Lee said, trying to hug her son but Minho pushed her away. He honestly didn't want to be anywhere near her right now considering how much he had to take in.

Minho didn't say anything else to her before running upstairs and slamming his door shut. Things were just starting to become better for Jisung and now he finds out about this.

He didn't want to stop talking to Jisung but he didn't want him to end up like his father, and his mom was right. There would always be a possibility. And it was higher for Jisung considering how he copes with things.

But everything was just now starting to become okay. Jisung hadn't hurt himself since he got discharged from the hospital, he now didn't have to deal with his parents and more, and he said 'I love you too' which implied he wasn't planning on trying to kill himself again.

There was no way for Minho to stop talking to him without hurting him and he was well aware of that. But he would never forgive himself if he killed Jisung.

He needed to cut things off for both of them.

His mom was right, it would be for the best.

He hoped that it wouldn't cause Jisung to do anything to hurt himself. He had Felix for support and Minho convinced himself that Felix wouldn't let him do anything that would hurt him.

Jisung could find a human to fall in love with who wouldn't have to constantly be worried about hurting him and they could live a happy, normal life together as Jisung deserves.

Minho hated the idea of it but at the same time, he wanted Jisung to be alive and happy, even if he wasn't in the picture. And considering the situation, he never could be in the picture.

His initial plan was to ignore him and hope that Jisung would eventually just stop trying to talk to him but as you know that didn't work out.

Minho was becoming more tempted to talk to him and Jisung didn't seem like he was going to stop trying so he needed to think of something else which is when he decided that he needed to get Jisung to hate him.

It would make things easier for both of them to just get the worst of it over with.

Minho should have known Jisung well enough to know that he wouldn't react well to something like that.

He didn't mean to say some of the things that left his mouth in that conversation but he said the most hurtful things he could think of at the moment so that Jisung would never try to speak to him again.

He wanted Jisung to forget all about him.

But Minho was the only happy memory Jisung had to look back at. He couldn't forget about him that easily. He would never be able to forget about Minho.

And even after everything Minho said that didn't change the fact that Jisung still loved him.

Minho assumed that Jisung would blame and take all of his anger out on him but that's not what was happening.

Jisung was blaming himself for not hating Minho. He was mad at himself for believing someone like Minho would ever actually care about him. He was upset with himself because he told Minho that he loved him. If he would have kept himself from saying those words then he would have been able to be part of Minho's game longer.

He didn't even care that Minho had referred to him as a game. It hurt but if that was really the case then Jisung wished that he never said those words back so that he could have played even just a day longer.

But the 'game' was over and Minho should have already been aware that things wouldn't work out perfectly like he wished they would.