"You're making me seem special Adrian" Aria says smiling over as me before walking over and sitting next to me.

"That's because you are, you should know this I don't just let people into my life" I say and I can still feel the alcohol fogging my ability to think clearly which isn't helped by fatigue.

"You know you're special to me to Adrian I may not see your handsome face to often but it's good when you're around".

"My handsome face" I muse looking over at her with a curious smile.

"Yeah" she says lying down with her head in my lap, "you're all brooding, and cold but in reality your kind, and sweet, despite your love of being in control".

"I like control, for the sake that I know what will happen before others will" I say, "until that isn't the case" I mutter the last bit but because Aria is so near me she hears me.

"What do you mean?" she asks sitting up.

"I came to LA because my girlfriend was kidnapped by her ex, and I promised her several times that nothing would ever happen to her, and I feel like it's my fault for her getting kidnapped whether or not she blames me for it , I came here to forgive myself" I say looking into Aria's eye's.

She then goes to hug me before stopping.

"I don't have boundaries with you, you can touch me" I say before she wraps her arms around my chest squeezing me.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you Adrian" she says.

"You don't have to apologize to me Aria" I say smiling at her, "It was something that was out of my control, that's probably why it affected me so much, because whether I want to admit it or not I'm a fucking control freak".

"You have your reasons to be controlling, there justified when you think about it".

"Thank you for justifying my actions" I say letting go of Aria, before standing and walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"What room should I stay in?" Aria asks leaning in the doorframe.

"There's six in this house, pick one" I say with a laugh.

"How many are in your main house in the Hamptons?".

"Fourteen, my house is also sixty five thousand square feet" I reply, and watch her eyes go wide.

"Go to bed we both need sleep" I say before walking to the stairs, and head to my bedroom. Walking into the room, I look around at the panoramic view from retractable sliding glass doors, that can become hidden in the walls.

I then undress, and walk into the bathroom to shower.

The hot water begins to help sober me up, as I wash the smell of that party, and get the taste of bourbon out of my mouth.

I then walk out of my bathroom and out onto the balcony that looks over all of Hollywood, to clear my head.

Millions of shining lights, it was almost ironic how Los Angeles was supposed to be a city where celebrities lived but most of them were never here.

At least it means quiet in parts of Beverly Hills.

After a while of breathing in the cold LA air I walk back over to my bed and get under the covers.

As I slip out of consciousness aided in part to the cold air my final thought is that in a week time everyone will be out here. Including Olivia.

<><><>

The next morning as I wake up I can hear the sounds of people leaving this area of Beverly Hills.

I then walk into my closet and change into comfy pants, and a black hoodie before walking out of my room and walking downstairs where I see Aria was making coffee.