Chapter 24

Ashley's POV

I watched as Emily got up to leave. Even though I was angry at her for doing what she did it didn't change how I felt towards her. Slowly I felt the anger melt away to be replaced with an overwhelming feeling of love and wanting. Wanting for her to be at my side, for her to comfort and hold me. I began to feel so much sorrow and regret for arguing with her. I felt like I really did owe her a sincere apology but it looks like I'm going to stuck in this hole for a pretty long time. 

"Emily wait!" I called as she began to walk out of the ward. For a moment I didn't think she'd stop, she just acted as if she hadn't heard me and left the room. I could feel tears threatening to spill- I was watching the only good thing left in my life leave, and probably leave for good this time. 

"Emily... please?" I sobbed to an empty room; there was no one left to hear my cries. I looked down at the bed pleading in my head for her return back to my side. I wanted nothing more than to be with her, to hold her in my arms. 

Looking up from the bed, I noticed a small figure standing by the door just staring intensely at me with a twinkle of a tear in there eye. 

"Emily?" I murmered, my heart pounding as if trying to free itself from the cage that was my chest as she slowly walked towards me. 

She sat down next me with an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry" Came the response in a small, almost whispering voice. I knew she meant it and I was glad she'd said it; even though it was only two common and simple words they seemed to make everything better. I let myself forget how she'd abandoned me, that was in the past now. I just wanted it to be me and her, and I wanted us to be happy. 

Not really knowing what to say I pulled her tightly into my arms. Tears where streaming down from both our eyes by this point. Emily slightly pulled away while sliding her hands from my back and placing one had on my shoulder and the other carefully on my neck.

"Promise me something?" She asked.

"Anything."

"Never let me go." 

                                                              -End-

We just want to say thanks to all you guys who've read this- we both really have put our heart and soul into it. We thought this would be a good place to end, but we hate having to say goodbye to this story. As cheesy as it is we really do love it- it's like our baby and now it's come to an end. Literally we're both almost in tears at the thought of ending this, so yeah :P Thanks again.- Orlanda and Lucy <3

🎉 You've finished reading She's A Trendy Designer On Her Wrists(May Be Triggering To People Who Self Harm) 🎉