Chapter 6

I walked nervously into my form room. I absolutely hated entering this room because I then knew that another dreaded school day had started. School was like prison to me but worse. I had no friends, the teachers all hated me because I was different (they don't like anyone who's different) and to top it all off I was bullied. As you can probably tell school pretty much sucked for me.

I slowly plodded to the back of the room, threw my bag on the floor and put my head in my hands. There was three sharp taps at the classroom door and as I lifted my head up it slowly opened. In walked the headmaster with a young girl. She had beautiful, straight, blood red hair reaching past her shoulders. She was beautiful and just when I thought she couldn't be any cooler she turned around and I saw that she had a My Chemical Romance bag.

"Everybody, this is Emily, she has just moved here from Manchester. I want you all to make her feel welcome." said the teacher. The bullies laughed as she said this making it slightly obvious that she was in for a rough time.

The teacher told her to sit in the chair next to mine. I didn't quite know what to say to her so I didn't talk to her. I think I freaked her out a bit because we just sat in silence for the whole of form time. I mean it's not as if I didn't want to talk to her, in fact I was desperate to but I just didn't know what to say. I really did like her though. Will I ever be able to talk to her or not?