Chapter 9: Childish

Start from the beginning

"And he want's Yoonha-sii too,"

"Oh! Okay," I got up in surprise. I hoped he wasn't scary and wasn't going to rip Jay and I's face off.

I cautiously followed Jay behind and took in a deep breath as Jay slowly opened the huge door that led to the huge room which eventually, lead to our nemesis.

"Have a seat" a very melodious voice came from behind the chair, which had its back to us.

I watched Jay carefully and copied his actions as I sat down on the chair that seemed to hold spikes in them.

"So you probably read the news and probably know why I brought you two in here. Right?" The CEO finally turned around and a pretty good looking man, maybe in his early 30's stared at us for an answer.

"Umm... Yes," I spoke for Jay.

"Now, we have two options. The first one, go straight up to the media and say that this was all a misunderstanding. But, not many will believe that and that isn't the best way to cover this... Situation up..."

"What's the second option?" Jay interrupted.

"I was just getting to that. So, your second option is the best option we have. To fake the relationship. Jay, you're a top star and scandals like these sometime needs to be acted out. That's what the people and the media want! And for Ms. Yoonha, this could be your chance. I heard that you and Jay are great friends. This could be an opportunity to spread the word about your career to becoming a director for magazines. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all over each other 24/7 but I'm saying that when in front of the camera or outside, try to give a little show of what the audience wants." The CEO finally stopped talking and both Jay and I were in complete silence as we both processed the information,

"So what you're saying, Mr... Kim, is that Jay and I should fake an relationship?! Like become boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"Yes, but Ms. Yoonha, we can say you're part of this big mess and I believe that you need to make sure you make up for the mistakes. This is the best option we got. The first one will just lead to more suspicion and that is going to just get us tangled together." Mr.Kim stared at me.

"Mr.Kim, I don't think we can do that." Jay started.

"Jay, you need to understand that this decision will make a huge impact not just on you but on our whole company."

"But this is wrong! Me and Yoonha can't just suddenly have romance between us. We've been friends for quite a while now. She has the right to like someone she truly loves." Jay was the sweetest thing ever. If Mr. Kim wasn't here, I would have given him our secret handshake move.

"Ms. Yoonha, do you agree?" Mr. Kim asked. Why was the fate in my hands now? I was never good at these type of stuff!

"Uh... Um... I'm not sure." Was the best answer I could think of and Mr. Kim sighed at my response.

"I don't know what to do, I gave you two, two options, you choose one. I have to leave for a conference, no need to tell me which option you choose, I'll find out through the media anyways." Mr. Kim got up form his desk and grabbed his coat as he walked towards the door when he stopped and turned around. " I hope that you two make the correct decision... not the wrong one,"

Jong Suk's POV (OH MY GOSH! I KNOW!)

She was a liar. How could she do this to me? Everything we had before were just burnt into flames as I shut the door to my car, zooming away to... no... zooming away from the reality, anywhere I could be alone.

She hurt me. She really did. Maybe Min was right, we were suppose to be together. I should have known that Yoonha was only looking for revenge. She never loved me.