73| Oh No...

~Casper~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Casper~

"Papa...Papa...PAPA!" 

The hard whack of Kiem's cast striking my forehead has me reeling with pain as I nearly keel over from sleep to death. The pain leaves me in tears and I open my eyes to find ten little eyes staring at me with Kiem seated on my chest. 

"Yes?" I ask, somewhat intimidated by both my lack of a partner and the small army of monsters we've created. They're dangerous when they're together like this and sometimes I wonder if they share one brain by being so close. 

"We're hungry," Kiem speaks for the group who all nod in solemn agreement and I might be on the menu if I don't get them fed within the hour.

"Where's your dad?" I ask them as I look over to the empty side of the bed where Galen had abandoned me and Kiem shrugs. 

"It's just you Papa," CJ signs and I sigh, throwing off the comforter and rubbing the welt on my forehead. 

"Why did you hit me?" I ask Kiem and he looks down at his bright pink weapon and giggles. 

"The sound was funny," He says and I glare at him.

"Oh, the sound was funny huh? The sound of you trying to crack my skull was funny?" I huff as I grab hold of my son and throw him down on the bed so hard he bounces before attacking him with tickles. My super serious five-year-old's least favorite thing in the entire world.

"Papa! I can't breathe! Papa!" Kiem shouts and I'm quickly overtaken by my kids coming to his rescue, working together to tickle me instead and I jolt up. 

"Alright, food, sustenance. Let's go and don't hit anyone else Kiem, that really hurts," I remind him as I rub my forehead.  

"Papa are you okay? Do you also need medical attention?" Lilly asks as she gently holds my hand to make sure I can walk. As the little doctor of the group, she takes it upon herself to care for everyone's needs when they're injured. I gently lift her up so as to not pull her arm out and hold her on my hip as we walk downstairs. 

"Yeah baby girl, I'm fine," I soothe her little worry lines as I kiss her cheek and she gives me a pout. 

"I don't like your scratchy kisses Papa, I like Mommy's soft kisses," She reminds me as she wipes my kiss away and I gasp. 

"I like your kisses, Papa!" Vailen quickly interrupts and I look down to find her taking my other hand as we walk down the stairs. "But only sometimes," She just has to clarify and I take nothing they say too seriously these days. 

"I'm home!" My heart stops and all hell freezes over when I hear Tora's voice once I reach the bottom of the stairs. The kids go running with the girls quickly abandoning me for their beloved Mother and Onnie.

Crimson Summer || Book Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें