59| Trauma, Sex, & Therapy

~Tora~

"I think- I know it was consensual at first then I got scared. But I also accept it wasn't your fault and I forgive you,"

I tell Galen as we sit across from each other in his office with our couples therapist in a chair pulled from the sitting room with a smile on her face.

"Good and Galen how do you feel about that?" Dr. Mosie nods to my husband who wore his serious expression with Jae beside him whimpering slightly as she tapped his foot to bring him back from the dark faded memory.

"You say you forgive me, but I don't know if I can ever forgive myself. I made a solemn vow to never hurt you and I broke it. How could you trust me again?" Galen asks as our knees touch and I toy with my fingers.

"Trust isn't something that happens overnight and our relationship will never be the same as it was before that day. But trust can be rebuilt and I think we made headway rebuilding it back when we went to the cabin and in our moments since then. I trust you Galen, I know you're not going to hurt me," I reassure him, carefully taking his hands in mine we make direct eye contact.

"Yes, but I don't want you to say that just to make me feel better as you often do. I want you to heal on your own time. Not force yourself because you think it will make me unhappy," He adds and I nod, understanding where he's coming from.

"I am and I'm doing a lot better hon," I repeat my serious sentiment and he takes it in. I wasn't lying to him anymore. Starting couples therapy certainly helped us get here, but I truly am feeling better and finally bonding with Lily, even though it took two months.

"I just want you to start feeling better too," I tell him and he nods but says nothing.

"Well, I think we made great progress this session you two and you should be proud of yourselves. Let's continue this next Thursday." Dr. Mosie says and stands but I don't move, continuing to hold Galen's hands as she leaves.

"Hey," I tilt Galen's chin up as he hangs his head and I can't help but smile.

"I love you," I remind him and he smiles back, to which I pull his chin forward into the sweetest little kiss. But its sweetness leads into my natural seductive charm as I kiss him harder and he groans slightly.

"I love you too,"

He pants and thankfully the windows and curtains were closed for our session with Cas and Michi working while Galen usually stays home for our therapy sessions to spend time with me. They're exhausting and we usually end up cuddling and talking more, playing with the babies, or going to but today I want him right here with me.

"How are you?" I ask him as I plop down beside him on the settee, he leans back and falls to the arm with a deep sigh. Staring at the ceiling with his hands on his stomach.