In fact, Jisoo had 9 more fingers free of ring.

"What are you talking about, I have-"

"No listen. It's my ring and it was my idea. Can she be original? She's so generic... Geez..."

Jisoo was silent for a moment, "Okay. Besides, I don't want to make rings anymore. It's not something I enjoy."

"Exactly. Once for a lifetime."

Jisoo looked at her confusedly, but then the food was coming. Jennie tried the food, it really wasn't bad at all. In fact, she wanted to come back to this place again. Of course with Jisoo. She let Jisoo know that she enjoyed the food. Jisoo looked relieved. She gave Jennie her widest heart-shaped smile; her eyes the shape of a crescent moon.

It's really not about what you do, but with whom you do it.

How beautiful, she thought.

                    ***

"Thanks for taking me home, Jennie."

It was almost midnight when they arrived at Jisoo's house after dinner. This was the first time Jennie took her home. She was wondering if it was too late to see Jisoo's dad?

"Is your dad home?"

"He is. Probably already in his room at this hour."

"Oh." Jennie said disappointedly, "When will you ask me out again?"

Jisoo was amused by the sudden question, if she could, she wanted to see her everyday. Does she even know the moment she stepped outside the car, she'll be missing her already?

"I thought you were busy..."

"I am."

"Do... do you want to..."

"Yes, I want to." Jennie didn't even know what the question is, "And I don't want to wait for too long."

Jisoo's cheeks were suddenly blushing, "O- okay. Make time for me next weekend?"

"Okay." Jennie pouted, "Make sure you text me more often, dumbass."

"O- okay," then Jisoo said reluctantly, "Please drive safely. I'm going inside now."

Jennie felt a sudden frustration; the night had ended. Why is it so cold?

"Jisoo..." she stopped Jisoo from leaving, she let frustration escape from her tone.

"Hmm?"

"Uhm no," Jennie held her tongue, "Good night."

Jisoo looked at Jennie, breathing out slowly and reminding herself that she'll see her again next week, "Good night."

Jisoo waited in front of her house until Jennie left. She looked at the black shiny car where it vanished from her sight at the corner.

"Jennie..." she finally said with the same frustration in her voice. She walked into her home, texted Jennie good night and got herself ready for sleep.

Later that night: