𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

Comenzar desde el principio

"but mum were starving we had a long trip home!" the twins say.

"doesn't matter! hygiene first!"

everyone goes one at a time to the washroom while i walk around the place curious to see these figures.

i was use to the magic in my home, father barely had time to prepare everything. usually i was also the one who made most of the food for my brother and i.

but there's so much magic used in this house, washing dishes, a self knitting set, also a magic clock!

i look at it and it showed the locations of where the weasley kids were.

i see fred, george, and ginny at home while ron was at ... diagon alley?

i wonder what he's doing there. the real question is why wouldn't he tell me he would go there?

i stood looking at the clock admiring it. looking at the locations written on there. soon enough someone said something.

"it looks like your very interested in that clock y/n!" molly said.

"oh yeah it's wicked!" i say with a smile.

"well i could always put you there? i was also planning on putting harry and hermione there too"

"oh no it's no-"

"i won't take no as an answer it's no bother i'll make one for you!"

"well if you insist!"

I walk upstairs and see ginnys room, it was very nicely decorated and clean. She had her Quidditch equipment in one corner, photos of friends and family, and a little stereo.

"Hey y/n!" ginny says,

"Hey gin!"

"So where are you going to sleep?" ginny says.

"Oh I thought was going to sleep in your room?" said confused.

"No? Hermione and I are sharing a room there's not enough for 3"

"Oh...okay"

"You could ask my mum!" ginny said.

"Okay then i will!"

i go downstairs and see molly in the kitchen.

"hey molly.."

"hello y/n what do you need?"

"uh i was going to ask where i could sleep."

"oh hm you have 2 options only."

"okay what are they?"

"you could sleep in charlie's room or you could share a room with ron."

i definitely didn't want to share a room with ron that's for sure. i mean since i found out i liked him i sorta can't act the same with him that he even notices!

i had to go with the option of sleeping in charlie's room. i mean what could be so bad!

"i'll sleep in charlie's room thank you."