⭐ PART -- 13 ⭐

Author Pov

Next morning at 4
Jimin moved a little and kept his hand on his face opening his eyes. He looked here and there and looked through window. It was still dark.

He sighted and looked at himself and found him half naked. He quickly looked beside him and found you sleeping peacefully back facing him. He smiled remembering what happened yesterday.

He looked at your bare back under the blanket. He turned around facing you and kissed all your bare back , shoulders and nape.

You groaned turning around and snuggling your face on his chest hugging him. He chuckled hugging you back and kissing your head.

He looked down and saw your uncovered chest. He licked his lips and started massaging them.
" So soft! " He told looking at you. He then started pinching your ni**le. You groaned and opened your eyes.

" Ah! " You yanked his hand away. He smiled as you hit his arm covering yourself.
" Jimin! " You nagged making him let out a chuckle.

He pulled you closer kissing you on your lips holding your waist tightly. You held his arm and slowly kissed him back. He started crazing your waist up and down cupping your one cheek kissing you hard.

You hit his chest once as you were out of breathe. He didn't back away and slowly his one hand travelled to your lower abdomen touching your swollen part. You gasped in the kiss and quickly backed away removing his hand. He looked at you confused.

" What happened? " He asked. Slowly your cheeks started become red and you quickly turned around trying hide your face.

But he saw that, he chuckled and came closer to you making your back and his chest attach. He removed the hair on your neck and snuggled his face in your neck taking deep breaths.

You closed your eyes feeling your heart race. His hands wrapped around your waist pulling you more closer making your both bare bodies brush each other. You tightly clutched the blanket on your chest squeezing your eyes shut. You could feel his hot breaths on your skin. He looked at you from side and saw you hiding your face inside the blanket. He smiled seeing your red face.

" Good morning Y/N " He told bring his face closer to yours. You quickly looked away smiling.

" G-good..Morning " You told as he chuckled.
" Turn around..." He told making you turn facing him. You looked down holding the blanket tightly on your chest.

" How are you feeling........ Are you okay? " He asked crazing your shoulder. Your face expression changed to angry one.

" What?? ... I am not at all okay " You told sitting on the bed shouting at him. He quickly got up sitting next you worriedly.
" What happened..? " He asked being concerned. You looked at him with your teary eyes and started crying. He got shocked .

You hugged him crying sitting on his lap. He got a little startled by your sudden action but hugged you back patting your back calming you down.

" J-Jimin.... You w-went t-to..... R-Rough on m-me..... My p-part hurts s-so much J-Jimin...... I hate y-you " You told hugging him more tightly crying. He chuckled hugging you.
" I am sorry Y/N.......should I call your mother to ask what we should do " He told making your eyes go wide.

You quickly backed away and hit his chest turning away. He chuckled more hugging you from back sliding his hand inside the blanket wrapping them around your waist.

" I am sorry...... I couldn't control myself " He told kissing your shoulders. You smiled
" It's ok..... Now can you help me clean up " You asked turning around. He pouted
" It's to early Y/N......lets cuddle.... Please " He told. You giggled and nodded.

He pullied you back on the bed hugging you from back tightly. You held his hand which was on your waist as he snuggled his face in your neck pulling you more closer. He held your hand which on top of his hand kissing your neck lightly.

At 6
You both were still laying on the bed. You both had closed your eyes enjoying each others closeness . His one hand was roaming all around your body crazing lightly.

You opened your eyes and turned your face to the side to ask him something
" Jimin.. * he hummed * ..... How did the shy quite boy changed this much? " You asked giggling. He chuckled and looked at you
" You like that don't you? " He asked.

" I... Y-yes.... But..... It was so sudden.... I am not able to believe.... Till now... How so sudden? " You asked turning around facing him. He pulled you closer.

" That's nothing.... It was your first time so I went easy on you..... But this won't happen every time " He told squeezing your ass. Your face became red.

" S-Shut up....... I want to clean my self " You told pushing him from his chest. He nodded and got up from the bed. He leaned down to pull the blanket from you but you held it.

" What are you doing? " You asked while doing that. He furrowed his eye brows in confusion.
" What???.... You told you wanted to clean up.... " He told. You shook your head telling
" N-no..... You put me in the bathroom... I will clean m-my self " You told. He sighted.

" Come on.... I saw everything..... There is nothing to hide..... Come fast " He told pulling the blanket. You held it tightly backing away shaking your head telling no.

He got angry and held your leg pulling you closer and removed the blanket throwing it aside . You gasped as he did that.
" J-Jimin! " You breathed out covering yourself. He looked down and lifted you taking you to his bathroom and closing the door locking it.

He put you on the sink and looked at you who was looking down embarrassed.
" Don't make me angry...... Look at me " He told in a stern tone. You looked up giving your puppy eyes. He sighted and quickly cleaned you and himself.

Time skip
After wards in bed room
He bought you out putting a towel around your chest and put you on the bed.
" Jimin... What shall I wear? " You asked holding his arm. He nodded and went to his cupboard and took out one of his white shirt and gave it to you.

You slowly removed the towel looking at him and quickly wore the shirt putting the buttons. He turned to look at you after wearing his clothes.

" Shall we go out? " You asked as he smiled. He nodded and leaned down lifting you. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

" Jimin... Why don't you talk?" You asked pouting looking at him while he was caring you outside. He chuckled and looked at you.

In living room
" Why?..... You want me to talk " He told raising his eye brows. You nodded.
" Yes..... I want to he-" Your sentence got cut when you saw Ivy sitting on Jk's lap making out.

Your eyes widen and you looked at Jimin in shock. He was gritting his teeth clenching his jaw looking at those both. You flinched when he shouted.

" IVY!!!!.... " He shouted Ivy got startled and quickly got up from his lap standing in shock.

To be continued......................