CUTE POSSESSIVENESS...

Author Pov

The same day
In university

You were standing in the Q..... ( line )

Waiting for your turn to receive the certificate.

Jimin was in another Hall as his department was there.

You turn came as the principal and put the large hat on your head and gave you paper roll smiling. You smiled back and bowed once going down the stage happily.

" Renaaaaaaa................. Finished finally!!! " You told hugging her tightly. You saw your brother behind her.

You chuckled and back away raising your arms cutely asking Jackson for a hug. He smiled and gladly hugged you chuckling as Rena looked at you both laughing.

" Oppa... Bye.... I have to see my fiancee..... " You told backing away giggling. Jackson glared at you.
" Ohh..... So go then.... Nobody wants you here " He told and held Rena's hand pulling her towards him. You made a angry pout as Rena giggled.

" Ok... Bye!! " You told and stomped out of the hall going to the hall were Jimin was there.

Jackson looked at Rena as she also looked at him.
" Shall we head home....... You can move in with me today " He told. She nodded looking down.

Here
Jimin had got his paper roll and he was standing in a corner waiting for you. But as he was looking for you one girl came towards him smiling, he also smiled back not trying to be rude.

" Jimin? * he nodded *..... I've been searching for you from an hour...... Finally I found you!!! " She told letting out a sigh.

" It's that... That.... The principal told me to give this to you.......... He is really proud of you... So take it " She told giving him a paper. He took it and smiled telling thank you as she smiled and looked down.

She found his tie which was not proper. He was looking in the paper as she leaned towards him to make the tie proper.

Here you came in at the same time and looked around trying to find Jimin and even found him. Your smile dropped as you saw a girl with him. She was putting his tie proper.

Here Jimin quickly backed away when she did that. But she just smiled and again leaned towards him holding the tie making it proper. He looked at her as his eyes fell behind her and he saw you.

You were crossing your arms on your chest and glaring at both of them.

His eyes widen and he quickly held his tie and pulled it towards him and this made the girl stumble and fall on him. You gritted your teeth feeling to much jealous.

" Sorry... Wait " She told trying to fix the tie. Jimin's eyes were stuck on you who was looking at him.

You sighted and turned around going out stomping. Jimin's eyes widen as he quickly pulled his tie from her grip and ran behind you making the girl confuse.

Outside
You came out and hit your foot on the ground with your heals getting angry. As you did that your heals broke and you fell back.

" Ahhh!!! " You shouted as you fell back but Jimin caught you preventing you to fall on the ground. He made you stand straight and looked at you.

You looked away angrily and bend down and quickly took of your heals.
" Y/N..... It was not me...... I promise she was just fixing my tie " He told as you were removing your heals. You held them in you hand and stood up looking at him.

" You could have told me...... I would do that.... Instead you let that stupid girl do my work " You yelled as he sighted.
" Y/N -" He was trying to hold your hand but just went away stomping in anger. He looked at you and face plam himself sighing.

" She is so possessive!! " He mumbled and came behind you trying to clam you down.

After few minutes
In your house
You came inside the house as Jimin came behind you calling you.
" Y/N !!..... Listen to me once !!!.... " He told the 100th time as you just ignored him and went to your room.

He came behind you following you to the bedroom.

In bedroom
You removed your clothes and wore comfortable ones coming out of the bathroom. Jimin came near you and made you look at him.

" Look..... I love you and only you...... After all I proposed you...... We are gonna get married Y/N.... " He told looking at you trying to make you understand . You sighted and pouted.

" It's not like that.... I don't like the feeling of seeing you with someone else " You told and looked down playing with your fingers. He chuckled looking at you.

" Don't laugh..... Now take me out.... Otherwise I won't forgive you " You told and sat on the bed pouting like a kid. He sighted and sat beside you.
" Ok.... Shall we go to the ice cream parlour? " He asked as you quickly nodded smiling.
" Change ok? " You asked and got up. He nodded and removed his coat and kept it on the bed. You took one of your jacket wearing it.

" Come Jimin " You told and ran out as he followed you.

You both came out and walked towards the near by ice cream parlour.

In the ice cream store
You sat down as the waiter served your order after a few minutes. Jimin looked at the cup in confusion.

" Why is there one cup.... Am I not getting to eat? " He asked and pouted. You chuckled shaking you head. You took the spoon and kept it near him mouth and putting it inside.

" We will share!! " You told and put one another spoon in your mouth. He chuckled and started eating.

" When will we go to the gown shop Jimin " You asked while eating.
" Soon.... My mom told tomorrow.... I forgot to tell you " You nodded
" I am excited for the wedding Jimin " You told giggling. He chuckled
" I am excited for after the wedding " He told looking at you while putting one spoon in his mouth. You blushed
" Umm..... Ahh... H-How is the flavor J-Jimin? " You asked changing the topic. He chuckled
" Yeah... It's too good " He told taking a spoon and keeping it near you mouth as you ate it .

He held your free hand which was on the table. You looked at him as he just ate his ice cream crazing your knuckles where he had put the ring.

After eating
You finished eating and you both got up going out. While walking towards your home you turned you him.

" Shall we go for a long drive today ? " You asked he looked at you and smiled
" Sure.... But what about the Prom party this evening? " He asked as your eyes widen.
" Oh my god... I forgot..... That means..... No long drive.... " You told as he just smiled

" Today party... Tomorrow shopping then oppa's wedding and then....our wedding.... Then..... We will go away Jimin!!! " You shouted as he looked at you.

" Don't worry... We have our whole life to spend with each other...... Is it necessary for you to overreact in everything? " He told rolling his eyes, you pouted and hit his arm.

" You don't have any romantic sense!!!...... " You told he looked at you and chuckled
" I do have..... But my way of expressing is completely different baby " He told and looking at you. You looked away
" S-shut up!!!...... " You told and pushed him as your house came .

" Don't you not want me to come with you? " He asked raising his eyebrows . You chuckled
" Nope..... I want to suprise you.... See you in today's party..... Mr. Park " You told seductively and ran inside your building making him laugh looking at you. He sighted and shook his head going towards his house.

You came to your house and you locked the door going to your bedroom.

You directly went to balcony and sat down on the floor looking at your plants blushing and smiling like a idiot.

" Honey........ Don't worry.... I will take you also with me..... I will show you the aeroplane also.... " You told . You chuckled and got up going back inside to prepare a lunch for you.

To be continued..............................