INTRODUCTION

PARK JIMIN :
SWEET OUTSIDE WILD INSIDE

✨✨✨ DISCLAIMER ✨✨✨

Please do not copy my book. It's one of my first book. I would really not appreciate copying it.

And i am not trying to offed any idol or any person here. No hate comments on any of the chapters or any persons.

If you are not comfortable to read my book then please don't.

You guys are free to give me your suggestions and opinion on the story and i would love to hear that.

And pictures, gifs which are going to be used are not mine. There are from google. Well the book cover is made by me only.
If any seens or any content found anywhere else it might just be a coincidence. 😊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

INTRODUCTION TO STORY ------

Intro of Female lead :
Name : Y/N Wang
She is sweet, cute,a bit shy,very talktative, and a very clumsy one,stubborn girl,has so much self respect that she can donate others to. likes to make friends.

She is single and still not completely ready to mingle.

She has father,mother and one elder brother. But she lives alone in her apartment.
Brother : Jakson Wang

Intro of Male lead :
Name : Park Jimin
Super quite but a very sweet guy, called one of most quite guy , very disciplined one,doesn't have any friends and a introvert one.

He lives with his small sister in apartment.
Nobody talks to him because he is a very quite boy. And of course he is a single guy.
Sister : Park Ivy

Author' s POV :

So Y/ N is transferred to new university because your father got promotion. So now your are living in a small ,but enough for you, apartment all alone because it is near to your university .

Tomorrow is your first day and your are very excited and eagerly waiting to go.

Now you is arranging all things in your apartment with your brother.

You let's out a loud sigh and turned towards your brother.

" Oppa now you can go , and it's already very late." You told while looking back at the room.
" Are you sure you will live all alone hear, if you want I can always stay here. " He told being worried about you as it's the first time you are living all alone.

" Don't worry about me I am completely fine, and I don't want to bother you * looking down * , I mean your office is far away from here, so don't worry and you can go it's also getting dark " You told. As his office was far from here he can't travel here to there, there to here every day.

He let's out heavy sigh and tells in a annoyed tone
" You are not bothering me okay. * sighs * Okay whatever I will be going now if you want anything please please call me. " He tells chuckling at the end making you also chuckle.

" Okay bye oppa have a safe drive see you next time. And one more thing don't eat too much that the tummy comes out and you will not be able to impress any girl. " You say chuckling and he glares at you.