💞 SECRET PROPOSAL 💞

Author Pov

You were tightly clutching on your dress looking around frightened. Jimin was not there and he was not even receiving your calls and texts.

After walking a little further you saw a table. A shiver ran down your spine in fear as it was looking a little creepy.

Soon you felt to walk more forward. You sighted and hesitantly took step towards it.
Suddenly the lights turned on making you flinch badly. Your eyes widen looking at the view in front of you.

A table was arranged with few flowers on top of it . Four pillars were around the table as lighting wires were covered around them. Two chairs were on each side. The ground was covered with rose petals and few small cup candles.

Jimin came from behind without making any noise.

You were in shock looking a that. Suddenly a girl came making you flinch.

She bowed to you.
" Welcome mam..... Please do sit " She told. You looked at her in confusion
" W-who are you? " You asked. She smiled
" I am the waitress mam..... " She told. You made a O face getting totally confused . She soon bowed and went away. You turned left and right side trying to find Jimin, but he was no where to be found.

He was looking at you from behind smiling lightly .

You sighted getting nervous as you didn't find him anywhere. You walked towards the table but soon you stopped in your tracks.

You bit your inner lip holding on to your dress. Your heart raced as you felt Jimin was behind you. It was your sixth sense which was telling that he was behind you

You quickly turned around and saw him smiling at you.

He was a little amazed as he had came behind you without making any sound but also you found him.

" Jimin!! " You told in a low shy tone. He walked towards you and stood infront of you. You smiled and quickly hugged him and feeling relaxed. He hugged you back and pecked your hair once. You smiled and backed away.

You giggled looking around.
" You did this? " You asked. He just nodded blushing a little
" It's beautiful!! " You told looking around.
" But you didn't have to do this " You told looking at him smiling . He chuckled
" I wanted make this special so..... " He told smiling lightly.

You nodded feeling butterflies in your stomach. He bought his hand forward for you to keep your hand there. You smiled keeping your hand there. He held it lightly and you both walked towards the table.
You both sat opposite to each other. He looked at you.

" Shall we finish our dinner first..... " He told. You nodded. The waitress came and served everything going back bowing once.
You both started eating.
" Jimin..... I was so scared back there " You told. He chuckled looking at you
" Sorry for scaring you " He told looking down.
" It's ok.... " You told looking at him.

After your dinner

Dinner was nothing but you talking no-stop and him listening to you silently nodding and humming often.

His heart was thumping inside because of nervousness but he maintained his cool face expression outside.

Finally as you both finished the dinner. You wiped your mouth with the tissue and you turned to him. He was already looking at you. He got up and came towards you keeping his hand in front of you.

" Can I have a dance with you? " He asked in his gentle tone. You smiled and quickly got up keeping your hand on his. He smiled and pulled you towards him.

All of a sudden the lights were dimmed and a romantic music started to play. You gasped looking around.

" Don't worry " He told gently gaining your attention. You nodded lightly.