BEST FRIENDS

Author pov

You were talking to Jimin and going on the foot path. Suddenly you bumped into someone and was about to fall but that person was fast enough to hold you and prevent you from falling.

Jimin pov
What is he doing here. I hate him so much. Why does he had to butt every where. Seeing them in this position makes me fell like my heart is burning.

Author pov
You were closing your eyes ready to get hurt but as someone caught you by your waist .

You didn't fall so you opened your eyes and saw a familiar person. It was Jungkook he was smirking looking at you down .

" Hi..... We met again " * still holding you*
You heard a coughing sound of Jimin you came out of your thoughts and pushed him and backed away .

" Umm.... Hi " You told holding the bags properly.

" Why do you always fall when I am there.... Do you do it purposely...? " He asked raising his eyebrows. Jimin just looked away not being able to control his anger.

" Umm.... No I accidentally tripped" You told quickly.
Jk turned his head towards Jimin who was burning in jealousy , seeing you both but he preferred to stay quite. Jk was about to say something but before he could tell anything you pulled Jimin by his arm and dragged him through the path . Jimin got a little startled by your sudden action. Jk turned around and told

" Hey...... Where are you going newbie " * Jk told seeing you dragging Jimin *

But you both disappeared.

After some minutes when you both are alone. You both started walking normally.
" Y/N do you know him? " Jimin asked looking at you being serious .

" Ah..... No today while coming to class I bumped into him , I didn't wanted to embarrassed myself so I dragged you" You told looking at him.
" Hmmm " he said and kept walking.
" Do you know him Jimin , he seem to know you " You asked him as he looked at you.
" Huh..... N-no I don't know h-him, actually he is the popular guy of our university " He told looking down. You turned your head front and told chuckling.

" Ohh..... Popular guy * saying sarcastically * my foot " You told not showing any interest in him.
" Huh... W-what....? " He asked even though he heard you.
" Nothing come on let's go" You told. He smiled internally and followed behind you.

In your apartment
You both reached your apartment and went inside. You took the bags from him and kept them on kitchen counter and turned to him.

You held his arm making him nervous and dragged him all the way to your couch and made him sit there holding his shoulders and you also sat opposite to him crossing your legs.

" Hmmmm...... Do you want anything Jimin " You asked keeping your hand on his thigh.
" N-no" He told and moved away from you a little but you didn't notice that.

" Hmmm.....alright the- " You sentence got cut by the door bell ringing.

You furrowed your eyebrows thinking who has come to your house. You looked at Jimin and excused yourself. He nodded and you went near the door and opened the door. A wide smile formed on your face when you saw the person in front you.
It was Jackson your brother. Holding few bags in his hands smiling looking at you . You jumped and hugged him from his neck .

" Oppaaaaaaaaaa............. * releasing hug* what are you doing here? " You asked seeing him as he had came all of a sudden without informing you.

"Are You going to ask everything here only or are you going to let me inside" He told pretending to be angry.
" Ohh sorry..... I forgot..... Please come in sir" You told laughing and letting him inside he also laughed seeing you and came inside.

He happily went to living room holding the bags. His expression changed when he saw Jimin sitting on couch using his mobile. Jimin hadn't seen him coming inside. Jackson knitting his eyebrows.

" Excuse me..... * Jimin turned around hearing a male voice * who are you " He asked seeing him being a bit angry. You soon came inside and saw your brother seeing Jimin suspiciously you sighted and went near them.

" Ah.... Oppa.... Don't see him like that...... He is my new best friend ... Park Jimin...... * turning to Jimin * And Jimin he is my elder brother Jackson " You told introducing them to each other.

" H-Hello ...... Nice to meet you " Jimin told bowing once in respect.
" Hmm.......... You too" He told being a bit angry.

You understood why he is angry seeing Jimin. So to divert him you spoke
" Oppa how is mom and dad...? " You asked seeing him. He looked at you and smiled saying.
" Huh...... There are good...... * seeing the bags* ..... Here take this, mom have sent some of your favourite snacks which was in your house " He told giving those bags to you.

" Aw...... Thank you so much oppa " You told eagerly taking the bags from his hands, you took them to kitchen to keep them with other bags leaving your brother and Jimin alone in living room.

In the kitchen
You made 3 cups of coffee and took some snacks which you bought from the store and put everything on a tray and went outside. And saw your brother asking Jimin something so before Jimin told you answered.

Meanwhile in living room
Your brother was glaring at Jimin and he was looking down.
" Umm..... Jimin..... You and Y/N are of same section " He asked glaring at him
" Umm... Y-yes " * still looking down *
" Hmmmm.......... Now what are you doing here in her house? " He asked making the poor boy scared not knowing what to tell.

" Oppa I invited him to come ......... " You told holding the tray and going towards them. They both turned their eyes to you.

You slowly went and kept the tray on the table and gave your brother and Jimin their cups of coffee , Jimin wispered a small thanks ,and you took your cup and sat next to Jimin . Then your brother said
" Hmm..... Thanks Y/ N ...... And how was your first day in your university ..... Did it go well" He asked taking a sip from his cup.

" Hmm... Yes oppa it was a best day....... The teachers are so nice..... " You told smiling.
" Great I am happy...... How many friends did you make " He asked chuckling.

" Umm......For now....Two...... Rena and Jimin , Jimin is my close friend " You told holding his arm from side Jimin got a bit nervous because of your touchy behaviour.

" Huh....... Ok ..... Then today I will be staying with you........... Tomorrow It's sunday so office it's not there, so no worries " He told keeping the empty cup on the table.
" Umm.... Ok oppa it's great " You told while drinking.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang he excused himself and went outside to receive the call . As soon Jimin went out Jackson asked you.

" Y/N...... Is he a good boy?........ You have bought him to your house on the first day you meet him only " He asked being worried about you.
" Oppa don't worry he such a nice and sweet guy.... He won't do anything........ He even helped me in my studies, and bringing the grocery to my house ,I was sure I couldn't bring all the bags alone..... I anyways needed someone's help from that" You told keeping the cup and not excepting his statement about Jimin.

Jimin soon came inside and turned towards you
" Umm... Y/N I have to go......... M-my sister is alone... And it's e-even getting d-dark....... So bye..... S-see you " He told keeping his mobile in his pocket.

" Ok Jimin* getting up * tell hi from me to your sister...... And bye see you. "

He noded and turned to you brother and bowed to him and went to his house. Your brother sighted still not believing him.

To be continued.....................