DISAPPOINTED

Author Pov

In hotel washroom
Jimin pushed you lightly and turned around to lock the door.

You stood there playing with your fingers getting nervous thinking what happened to him suddenly and what will happen next.

He soon turned around as he had locked the door. He glared at you looking at you from top to bottom clenching his jaw. He took few steps towards you and trapped you between himself and the slab. His both hands was resting beside you. You looked down avoid his gazes .

" Do you know what you are wearing? " He asked looking at you. You looked at him in confusion.
" What d-do you m-mean? " You told. He took a deep breath controling his anger
" Isn't it too reveling?....... " He told as you looked at him getting surprised by him getting possessive all of a sudden. You looked down not telling anything. His hands formed a fist getting angry.

" Tell me!!!....Why did you wear this thing!!?? " He shouted making you flinch.
" I... I w-wore it f-for you J-Jimin " You told looking down. His expression didn't change and he didn't even tell anything. You looked at him with your doe eyes.

" J-Jimin..... You didn't like it?...... " You asked. He sighted looking at you.
" N-No.... I didn't mean that " He told backed away. You sighted looking down standing straight.

There was a few seconds silence between you both. He soon broke it telling
" Cover your body from next time...... I don't like you showing your skin to others.... "
He told and went out opening the door. You looked down at yourself feeling embarrassed. You turned around and looked at yourself in the mirror and sighted looking down.

You washed your hands and went out feeling too much nervous to face Jimin now.

In table
Jimin was sitting on the table looking in his mobile knitting his eye brows. You came and sat beside him looking down. He didn't tell anything and just leaned his back on the seat crossing his legs. You sighted and looked out waiting for the dinner to come.

Soon the waiter came and served going away bowing once. At that time his mobile started ringing. He got up and went towards the balcony receiving the call. He was still pissed off with you.

You sighted as the whole date mood was ruined because of this stupid dress.

Time skip
The dinner was finished. It didn't go very well. You both just made a small talk with each other. You could sense his gazes on you at the whole time but you didn't tell anything .

Boys might seem possessive and sometimes even over possessive but they do it because of their girls concern .
You might have dressed for him but it's not only him looking at you. Many people look and they even think unwanted things and he doesn't want that.

Now you both were walking towards your house. He was like usual putting his both hands in his pant pocket and walking. You were holding his one arm from both of your hands walking with him looking down.

" Do your parents know about us? " He asked you all of a sudden. You shook your head telling no
" No... I still didn't tell them " You told as he hummed. He took a deep breath looking down.

" I want you to tell them........ I have already told to my parents " You gasped as he told that.
" What?..... What did they tell Jimin.....? " You asked in a desperate tone.
" They are ok...... I want your parents to know about us " He told looking towards the path. You nodded thinking how to tell your parents about this. At the same time someone called you. You looked at it and it was your mother. Jimin also saw that he didn't tell anything. Taking a deep breath you received the call.

" Hello Y/N..... Do you know where is that boy?..... He is still not home " She told refering to Jackson.
" No mom..... I saw him today morning last...... Why....? " You asked. She sighted
" That boy...... I don't know what happened to him nowadays...... He acts weird..... Ok leave him... What are you doing? " She asked. Your eyes widen and you looked at Jimin.