Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~

Start from the beginning

George hesitated then held Dreams hand, They started running towards a building.

He glanced up at Dream and he blushed immediately, his hair riding with the wind as they ran through an alleyway, his eyes sparkling from the beautiful lights on the building.

The streets were empty, Just them running, Holding hands, Smiling and laughing with each other.

They walked into another alleyway, Dream opened a metal door "Clay read the sign" George warned.

"It's okay nobody even goes here" Dream shrugged "what if we get in trouble?" George huffed.

"I always come here" Dream squeezed Georges hand, George blushed from the action.

They walked upstairs to a metal door, Dream opened it.

Dream let go of George's hand and walked to the edge of the rooftop "Clay?".

"Yeah?" He sat on the edge "Why are we here?" George sat beside him, his eyes sparkled as he looks at the empty city full of colourful lights.

"Woah" George spoke Amazed, Dream chuckled "Beautiful right?" He looked at the stars.

"Yeah.." George smiled and looked at the stars.

Dream turned to look at him.

Wow...

He's beautiful.

His hair blowing from the wind, Colourful lights shining on his face, eyes sparkling as he looks at each one of the stars.

Amazing

"WE FOUND THEM!" a man yelled from another building on the rooftop "oh- F#ck" Dream stood up.

"What's happening?" George panicked "Get ready to jump!!" Dream chuckled "What?!" George yelled.

"Have you never jumped from building to building?" The dream held out his hand "who even does that" George took his hand and stood up.

"Someone who gets in trouble" Dream laughed scratching his neck "yeah you" George laughed.

"Okay if you can't jump then hold onto me okay?" Dream blushed from his sentence "okay.." George smiled slightly.

Dream dragged George to the edge of the rooftop "Are you ready?!? Dream yelled George nodded.

Dream held George's waist "is this okay?." He asked "yes" George nodded, He held onto Dreams arm tightly.

They jumped "Oh my god!" George glanced down at the city, They started sprinting to the next building

George gasped as he felt Dream picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder as he jumped to the next building.

"Don't do that again without warning me!" George yelled, Dream laughed as he ran to the next building.

He saw 4 men running after them while yelling at each other.

Idiots.

George got startled by Dream as he changed Georges position making it so he's carrying George bridal-Style.

"What did I SAY!" George glared at him "Sorry!" He laughed as he opened a metal door.

They ran downstairs, Dream still carrying George.

George swung his arms behind Dreams neck to prevent him from falling "Who's chasing us, Clay?" George said.

"Some mafia idiot's who don't know who they're messing with" Dream shrugged as he continued running down the stairs.

He opened the door revealing a dark alleyway, Dream put George down "you're such an idiot sometimes!" He smacked Dreams shoulder lightly.

"Don't need to remind me~" Dream sung "come on we still need to run" Dream held George's hand.

George's cheeks turned slightly red "Okay..".

They ran down the empty streets, making their way towards the local parks parking lot.

Holding each other's hands while squeezing every time and then, giggling and whispering to each other.

They felt happy.

____________________

Never imagined myself internally screaming the word "WHOLESOME" in my mind writing this kind of chapter.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it I got nothing to say honestly Brain go blank once again.

Drink water stays hydrated and most importantly eat and stay swag 😎.

I love you <3 you gorgeous mentally unstable person I have ever seen.

you're beautiful I hope you know that.

Goodbye children, I hope I fed you well today cause I am genuine worried:'D

Vote? <3 or maybe some ideas I could write I'm losing motivation tbh

1113 Words