Kapter 101: THE END

Start from the beginning

"It's a no Kiyomi."

"Uhhh about that-"

The doorbell rang and her face turned red.

Kiyoto immediately knew what she did.

"You-"

"Well can't say no now!" She laughed getting up and running to the door opening it.

"MOCHI!!"

"KIYOMI!!"

The two girls attacked eachother with a hug.

Tadashi smiled walking in.

"I'm surprised you're breaking rules for once Kiyo." Tadashi said.

Kiyoto rolled his eyes. "Not my idea."

"Hi Tadashi!" Kiyomi said smiling but all Tadashi did was blush.

"H-hi Kiyomi, thanks for the invit-"

"OH MY GOD MOCH YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS COME!" Kiyomi yelled grabbing her arm and running upstairs.

Tadashi's face fell as Kiyoto laughed.

"At least close the door if you're here might as well be useful." Kiyoto said.

Tadashi sighed shutting the door.

"Oh Please are you still mad at me?" Tadashi asked a small smirk on his lips.

"Mad? Hell no I beat you fair and square."

"Mmmhmmmm that's not what Mr.Aizawa said." Tadashi teased.

Kiyoto glared but he slowly smiled.

"He just gave you the point cause you're young and need some love."

"Aaaa right, I'll keep that in mind Sore Loser." Tadashi said and immediately Kiyoto tried to attack him both boys going at it again but laughing in the process.

***
"Oh my god Kira! Ms.Kira!! Hi! Over here! He's been totally out of it all day, thanks for coming." An intern said leading _____ towards Katsuki's office.

"He has?"

"Yaaaa."

She sighed and walked into the office seeing Katsuki sitting there with a grumpy look.

She shut the door and smiled.

He didn't even speak just pushing his seat back and opening his arms waiting for her embrace.

She sighs. "Kats I know I promised I'll always be there when you're upset but.. this...this is really getting annoying." _____ said walking over.

"Can't I see my wife at work when I want?" Katsuki asked.

"Not when you pretend to be sick or mad like that. You scared all your interns with this face." _____ said smiling sitting in his lap as he smiled.

"Not my problem, this is the only way I can cheat my way to see you mid-day."

"What the morning and night isn't enough?"