🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to tell anyone, anything right now. Try to understand." Rahul said in a low voice, and Sameer was shocked.

"He has gone mad...why isn't he revealing his identity to Tina? She is a straight girl, why would she marry someone who's interested in boys?" Sameer mumbled with an astounded face.

"I don't know anything, Rahul, I can't play this hide and seek game anymore. You love me, I love you, then what is stopping you from telling everyone about our relationship?" Tina questioned Rahul with annoyance in her loud tone.

"Stop yelling at me. Sameer is also there with us, he would know about us." Rahul scolded her in a stern voice.

"So? Let him know, he is your brother...he should know about us." Tina said angrily, and Sameer was wondering if He should interrupt their conversation or not. This poor girl deserves to know that the man She loves isn't suitable for her.

"No. He shouldn't know about us. Got it?" Rahul warned her in a firm voice.

"Why? What sin has he done? you might don't consider him as your brother...but I do, and I would tell him everything." Tina challenged Rahul with an evil smile, and Rahul said in a soft voice - "Please don't pull this stunt for god's sake Tina, he shouldn't come to know about this clandestine relationship, otherwise everything will be finished."

"Look Rahul, I am giving you one week...tell everyone that we love each other, if you don't have courage then tell me. I will announce this good news." Tina threatened him with a sweet smile, and patted his cheek before walking out of the room.

Sameer was blinking his eyes with a surprised face, he didn't know this moron was playing with Tina's feelings. He sighed, and quickly barged into Rahul's room, who was smoking a cigarette out of frustration, they both looked at each other coldly, and Sameer asked him - "What is this Rahul?"

"What?" He replied carelessly.

"Why are you fooling Tina?" Sameer asked him in a stern voice.

"What are you saying?" Rahul looked nonchalant about the question his younger brother asked him, and continued smoking his cigarette with a blank face.

"Stop this innocent boy game in front of me, I have heard everything. How could you play with her feelings? Don't you feel ashamed? What sin has she done? If you know about your gender, then why can't you just tell her everything? She is a sensible girl, she would understand you, but if you wouldn't tell her now, it wouldn't be good for any of us." Sameer said in a calm voice, and Rahul roughly threw away the cigarette, and looked at him in abhorrence.

"Stop giving me advice, I know how to handle her...and don't dare to tell her anything." Rahul threatened him.

"And why do you think I wouldn't tell her anything? I am not heartless like you, she deserves to know that a man She loves is out of her reach, she should stop running behind him." Sameer said with determination in his voice, and this was enough to frighten Rahul. His eyes stared at him pleadingly, but Sameer has already decided to confront Tina.

"Please...don't do this. I sincerely request you." Rahul spoke in a low voice, and Sameer said gently - "Doesn't matter brother...you can't hide this truth your whole life, better you tell her everything right now.".

"What do you think Tina will sit idle after knowing that I am a Gay? She will understand me? She won't understand Sameer, she is crazily in love with me, and if I would tell her I am not interested in her. She will either harm herself or me, and I don't want any trouble in my life right now." Rahul roared at his stubborn brother with an exhausted face, and Sameer shook his head in disbelief.