5341-5360 Emperor Against Heaven

Start from the beginning

  In fact, Feng Songyuan showed off today. Under normal circumstances, it is impossible to confess such secrets as the Emperor Against Heaven.

  But who made the eldest son of the Feng family a big-mouthed gossip? Therefore, the audience's desire to listen is satisfied.

  "What happened later?" Wen Jiangte was anxious!

  Any news from ancient times can make him excited for a long time.

  "Later~~" Feng Songyuan sneered, "Later your Heavenly Guardian found out, who would have known that he was so short-term protection, and he directly ordered the Shuiyun clan to move away today! Such short-protection people are also rare!"

  This Feng Songyuan's evaluation of Emperor Against Heaven.

  As a fan of Emperor Against Heaven, Wen Jiang whispered in his heart that Emperor Against Heaven is indeed his most admired god, so iron-blooded, so short-sighted, so much heartbreaking for his men!

  Su Luo was also excited.

  Since losing contact with Grandpa Haihuang, Su Luo hasn't heard from her father for a long time. Now she not only knows about her father, but most importantly, she has discovered the Feng family!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5343 Legend 3

  Since the Feng family has passed on word of mouth about his father, then there must be something they haven't announced by mouth!

  Su Luo decided that he must catch the man in black Feng Feng and force him to get more news about his father!

  Moreover, when she has enough strength, she must take a trip to the Feng family in the Shura world, and the Feng family definitely has news she wants to know!

  Thinking of this, Su Luo's blood was boiling, and she couldn't wait for her strength to skyrocket within a day and ran to the Feng family in the Shura world to arrest all those insiders for questioning.

  Su Luo suddenly felt a rush of heat in the dantian, and a mysterious and mysterious force rushed towards her limbs.

  Ouch, let me go!

  She was excited just now, and the closed door of the portable space shook. Although it was very slight, it was caught by Su Luo.

  What's happening here? Is the portable space about to open? !

  God knows how much Su Luo hopes to open the portable space now, because since the portable space was closed, she couldn't do many things, and she was suffocated to death.

  Su Luo was about to hurriedly explore the situation of the portable space, but at this moment, Su Luo heard a familiar footsteps walking towards the corpse of the Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King.

  This footstep is Feng Qige!

  The man who controls the corpse of the fire evil monster king as a puppet!

  The person who had the best chance of spotting Su Luo's trail.

  Thinking of this, Su Luo immediately clumped together, minimizing the breath of life, and the sense of existence became thinner than the air.

  Feng Qige didn't discover the existence of Su Luo, he just came over to see if Sister Mu was dead, if she died, if she died, he would make Mu Qing a puppet.

  Seeing that Mu Qing was not dead, he walked away with a little regret.

  However, after such a delay, Su Luo lost the best opportunity to open his pocket space.