5341-5360 Emperor Against Heaven

Start bij het begin

  Rainbow Mount Tai Ling? Rainbow BiXia Aya?! is the legendary Chinese goddess Yan Yin a genre Mount Tai Mount Tai Chung in the Rainbow Aya? it really is not a legend? it really exist in history?! !!!" Wen Jiang was excited! ! !

  You know, the goddess Yanhua is the most beautiful goddess in the legend, she is unparalleled in the world.

  But isn’t that a legend? There has never been a portrait of the goddess Yanhua, and there has never been a single sentence of information.

  In this world, the goddess Yanhua is like Chang'e in Su Luo's world. It is just a legend that exists in myths. Everyone knows that it is a beautiful figure made up.

  In this spiritual world, almost everyone believes that Goddess Yanhua is a mythical figure, and that does not exist.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5342 Legend 2

  When Wen Jiang said this sentence, Feng Songyuan laughed.

  If it hadn't been word of mouth from the ancestors, their Feng family would not have known that the Emperor Against Heaven, the goddess Yanhua actually existed, and they had a great feud with their Feng family.

  However, Feng Songyuan didn't dare to say too much, because he knew that since Tiandao wanted to erase this memory, it would be a taboo to mention so much. Maybe Tiandao would erase him in the next moment.

  Although, in this closed space on Galle Island, the probability of being known by the heavens is very low and very low.

  Immediately, Feng Songyuan said irritably, "There is so much nonsense. With this strength, kill a few more Yin spirits. This is an ancient battlefield. There are many Yin spirits."

  "The original ancient battlefield?" Wen Jiang suddenly discovered that the seabed The abyss, people in the Shura realm know more than him.

  That's natural. In order to save his ancestors, the Feng family has been studying this matter for generations. However, the spiritual world doesn't even know the real existence of the Great Emperor, so how can they know more than the Feng family? ?

  Feng Songyuan looked at Wen Jiang like an idiot: "Don't you know that this sea area used to be the settlement of the volcanoes?"

  "The volcanoes?" Wen Jiang was dumbfounded and shook his head stupidly, saying that he didn't know.

  On the bottom of the sea, it turned out to be a settlement of volcanoes. Is that fair? Have you followed the natural laws of incompatibility between water and fire?

  Feng Songyuan has a sense of superiority.

  It is precisely because of the hatred of the Emperor Against Heaven that the Feng family has studied this matter for generations, so they know more than anyone.

  Because of this closed space on Galle Island, Feng Songyuan also had less scruples when speaking.

  He has a sense of superiority that he knows more than others: "This volcano tribe, who used to be a loyal follower of the Emperor Against Heaven, followed the Emperor Against the Heavens to fight the world. After the world was settled, the volcano race saw this area. There are already Shuiyun people inhabited."

  "The Volcano people have a strong temper. I heard that this water area can support their ancestors' injuries, so they must live here; the Shuiyun people are cold and arrogant. "

  Everyone looked at Feng Songyuan.

  Although the rest of the people in black are all children of the Feng family, the information they usually contact is not so high-end. Where do the eldest sons and grandchildren like Feng Songyuan know so much?