🍋Konoha x chubby male reader

Start from the beginning

"Konoha?"

"YES!"

"Don't do that let's go I don't wanna be here let's skip please?"

He grabbed your hand and led you out of school to his house he walked holding yours and his bag on his shoulders and held your hand in to ye other squeezing once and you would squeeze back.

"Y/n your beautiful and handsome did you know when I first saw you I wanted to tell you but I was to scared I was never their for you when you got picked on and I'm so sorry I had shitty friends but now I'm overwhelmed with happiness thank you"

He looked up at the sky as he spoke the when he mentioned about being happy he looked at you and smiled big.

You and him reached the house he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. His house the smell of Konoha was everywhere it smelled good you couldn't hold back

"I'm sorry Konoha I can't hold back anymore"

You grabbed his shirt and pulled him close going on your tippy toes and kiss him.

Yes he was shocked at first but he then went along with is and kissed back placing his hands on your hips as the kiss begins to deepen with every movement your love and greedy ness for him rose.

Konoha noticed this and pulled away his head fell right into the crook of your neck and planted kisses along the way.

"Y/n lets take this in the room if you want if not I understand"

You laughed a little and hugged him as he attacked your neck with soft loving kisses.

"Yes take me baby to the room please help me"

Konoha was strong but you didn't know how strong the damn man. Was he literally carrying you with one arm he walked to his room once he reached it he made sure when he shut it again the door was locked.

"Y/n be a doll and strip for me"

You did as told you took the clothes hiding your body. You forgot how you felt about your body you didn't like what your feeling insecure was the word.
"Y/n come here it's okay"

You walked over you Konoha and just stand their in front of the man you felt stupid.
"Sit in my lap"
"BUT Konoha I'm fat and heavy"

"Y/n just sit please"

You did as told you sat down this made you more aware of your body and how heavy you where.

"Look at you y/n I can't just let you put yourself down y/n. Your handsome no not even your gorgeous I love how your body is, I know my words may not be enough but y/n don't be shy for how you look. You are stunning and no matter what people tell you who you are they are wrong, because y/n my beautiful gorgeous owl you are y/n L/n and your mine and you are you."

He was right every part was right you don't have no worry for how you look yeah it will take time but just showing yourself to one person. Can change a lot.

You are overwhelmed with confidence you took off your shirt and pants leaving yourself in your boxers you were shy yes but that didn't stop the burning passion to be loved.

"K-Konoha may I maybe if it's okay suck you off please?"

"My owl you don't have to ask go ahead"

You slide your hands down onto his thigh you couldn't suck him off at the moment because he had pants covering his dick and those had to leave.

"Go ahead take them off for me okay?"

You nodded and unzipped them, this it self was hot. He was big you didn't have yet a full view but that will change. You calming slid his pant and underwear down he was still soft.

You grabbed his dick and licked it you looked up and saw the blush forming on his cheeks and that their showed you he liked it.

You started to jerk him off licking the tip his hands interwoven into you soft hair he pushed your head down slightly just so you can get the idea of what he wants.

"Mhhh yeah baby go down just a little more will yah?"

You look up and went down on him he was fully now inside your warm wet mouth.

"Damn your cheeks your mouth is so full of me my little cookie"

Blushing at the sudden nickname that was given to you you smiled and bobbed your head up and down trying to please him this being your first time with oral.
You grabbed his balls and started to mangle with them as for moving you head up and down repeatedly.

"Mhhh cookie so good have you f-fuck done this before?"

"What?! How can he think that someone would really date me!" You thought to yourself.

"Fuck imm fuck your throat okay?"

-end

:p hello I'm back I know I know left you on a cliff hanger ;) but I will have a part two promise anyway I'm back I took a break to find myself and I really did my passion for music has grown so much I love marching band and I have a huge competition coming up PRAY FOR ME THAT MY SCHOOL WILL WIN but during my break I have been focusing on school and music I hope you all don't hate me SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED IF ITS NOT ILL BE GLADLY TO REMAKE IT. That being said thank you for your patience everyone 😭 -zero