The people of Zhongdi are always concerned about his state.

  Because only when Kong Yifeng gets better and defeats Su Luo, they will have the side that continues to raise their eyebrows, otherwise, they will always be crushed by Su Luo's majesty.

  All hopes are pinned on Kong Yifeng.

  The first day was fine, the second day and the third day passed steadily...

  But starting from the fourth day, Kong Yifeng's condition gradually deteriorated.

  "What's the matter? Boss Kong's life value is constantly falling."

  "Every day his life value drops by an average of three points. If it falls like this, won't it fall to the end? Once it falls to the end, then..."

  " The situation is already very dangerous, go and ask the teacher to come over! Boss Kong is a key student, if he dies..."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5302 Died 4

  Everyone thought of a question, if Kong Yifeng died, would Su Luo be punished?

  School rules stipulate that students who die in fights, the most serious ones will be defeated by fate, and those who are less serious will be expelled from campus.

  Everyone looked at each other...

  If Kong Yifeng died, then the lightest punishment for Su Luo would be expelled from the campus...

  With Su Luo pressed by such a mountain, Zhongdi ’s students would not be able to eat well and sleep well, if she was caught Evicted from the campus...

  Everyone's eyes gradually became complicated.

  But Kong Yifeng, who was lying on the bed at the moment, didn't know anything.

  At this moment, Teacher Meiyan and Teacher Gaoshou came in together.

  Just when they came in, Kong Yifeng's situation got worse.

  "No, Boss Kong's health is steadily falling!"

  "Boss Kong's muscles are beginning to tremble, my God, his body is experiencing spasms!"

  "Get quick-acting medicine, hurry!"

  Everyone rushed into a ball.

  At this moment, Kong Yifeng's whole body twitched, his body stiff like a stone, his body like a zombie, glowing with a faint blue color.

  A look of horror appeared on everyone's faces!

  A touch of solemnity appeared in the eyes of Teacher Meiyan and Teacher Gao Thin!

  They weren't worried about Kong Yifeng, but they thought of that damn school rule at the same time!

  Once Kong Yifeng died, Su Luo's lightest punishment was to be expelled from Zhongdi Academy. So, what should I do now?

  "Go and invite Master Wu Yao! Forget it, I will go personally!" Teacher Meiyan left Gao Thin Teacher and flew away in a hurry. In less than a few minutes, she looked at a tall thin teacher on her shoulder. The old man, put the dizzy Wu Yaoshi in front of Kong Yifeng's bed, urging in a hurry: "Old man, save people!"

  Yao Master Wu had already gone to bed right now, and he was picked up from the bed by Teacher Meiyan. He was still confused on the road, but when he saw Kong Yifeng, he suddenly became sober.