ᴄ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴛ ʀ ʏ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ ʙ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hello ma'am, how are you?" The country club greeter said with a smile, as Sage walked in.

"I'm great, thank you." Sage smiled, scanning the crowd for Rafe. She found him near the building, playing a game of bean bags with Topper and Kelce.

Sage made her way over to Rafe, and snuck up behind him. She wrapped her arms around Rafe's waist, and Rafe pulled her arms away from him.

"I have a girlfriend." Rafe said, looking down at Sage. "What happened to your head?" Rafe asked, looking down at the small cut above her eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing. I tripped over Beau and hit the couch." Sage lied, and Rafe nodded. He leaned down, and pressed his lips against her head gently, before kissing her lips.

Sage pulled away from the kiss, and looked under his nose to see the familiar white powder lingering. Rafe watched her look down under his nose, and he quickly wiped it away, and cleared his throat.

"Hey Sage." Topper and Kelce both smiled at her, she waved at them, and a waiter came out with a pen and notepad.

"Can I get you anything ma'am?" The waiter asked, looking Sage up and down. Sage linked her arm with Rafe's showing him that she had a boyfriend.

"I'll have a fruit punch please." Sage said, and he walked off without another word.

"You don't want anything a little stronger? They don't card you here." Topper pointed out, and Sage shook her head.

"She doesn't like to drink." Rafe said. Sage mentally thanked him for saying it so that she didn't have to.

Rafe gave his two friends a warning look, mentally telling them not to ask anything else. The two shrugged, and tossed a bean bag at one of the boards.

"You play?" Kelce asked. Sage gave him an unimpressed look, and bent down to pick up the bean bags.

"Do I play?" Sage scoffed. She threw all of the bean bags at the board, and made each one into the hole with ease. Kelce and Topper's eyes widened.

"Switch me, I want her on my team." Topper said, pulling Kelce over to the opposite side so he was standing diagonal with Sage.

"Absolutely not." Kelce said, shoving Topper back to his spot. Rafe chuckled at the twos immaturity, and smiled at just another one of Sage's talents that she had. The waiter brought out the bill, and handed it to Rafe.

"Oh hey, excuse me. Could you put this on Ward Cameron's tab?" Rafe asked, before he even looked at the bill. The waiter nodded, and took the bill back inside.

"Hey bro. You think you know who, they scronking yet?" Kelse asked with a laugh, referring to John B and Sarah.

"Shut, yo--"