ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ᴅ ᴏ ᴡ ɴ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Beach party here we come!" Sarah hooted, walking down the front porch steps of her house. Sage and Rafe followed her outside closely behind, before they all started to walk towards the boneyard.

"Are John B and the Pogues coming?" Sage asked, wondering if Sarah had told them about the party.

"Yeah, I invited them. And Rafe, be nice." Sarah said, turning around, and giving him a stern look.

"Listen, I won't bother them if they don't bother me. Scouts honor." Rafe said, holding his two fingers up in the air.

They had arrived at the beach, and Sage slipped her shoes off before she stepped into the sand. She looked up, and saw a large crowd formed down near the water, music echoing in the air.

"Oh guys, I forgot to mention. I met some guy today at the country club, he said he's gonna be staying a while on the island, so I invited him." Rafe explained, Sage nodded always happy to meet new people.

"There he is." Rafe said, pointing over to a dark haired guy in a leather jacket. Rafe dropped his arm that was around Sage's waist, and jogged over to him.

"Hey man!" Rafe spoke, doing a broshake with him. Sage walked over behind Rafe, and Alex smirked down at her. She felt slightly uncomfortable under his smirk, and she hid behind Rafe.

"Sage, this is Alex. Alex, this is Sage." Rafe introduced. Sage waved at him, but still stood behind Rafe unsure of why she felt so uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you, Sage." Alex said, holding out his hand for her to shake. Sage hesitated, but reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Want a drink?" Alex offered to Sage and Rafe, walking down the beach.

"Yeah sure, what do you have?" Rafe asked, following him to a college that sat in the sand.

"Beer, vodka, wine coolers, etc." Alex said, popping open the cooler. Rafe reached down, and grabbed himself a beer.

"Do you want anything babe?" Rafe asked, Sage nodded, and Rafe bent down and grabbed her a wine cooler and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Sage said, twisting the lid off and taking a large swig.

"So you two dating?" Alex asked, wondering if this was the guy Sage had mentioned at their previous encounter.

"Yeah. This is my true love right here." Rafe said, pulling Sage into his body. Sage smiled up at him, loving when he said the word 'love.'

"Awe, how sweet." Alex said in a monotone voice. Sage finished her drink, and already started to feel a little tipsy.

"Come dance with me." Sage said, dragging Rafe down closer to the water. Alex had followed the two, and watched them dance.

Sage jumped around, dancing her little heart out, and Rafe did the same. They laughed, kissed, and enjoyed each other's company.