ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴢᴢ ʟɪɢʜᴛʏᴇᴀʀ, ᴛᴏ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage's eyes fluttered open, and she squinted at the bright sun that shined into the room through the curtains. She felt the warm sun on her face, and she flipped onto her back, lifting her arms above her head and stretching.

She yawned, rubbing her eyes. She turned on her side, and saw that the other side of the bed was vacant. For a brief moment, Sage had forgotten everything that had happened yesterday, but when she realized, the pit in her stomach started to arise.

Sage tossed the comforter off of her body, and shivered slightly. She opened one of Rafe's dresser drawers, and pulled out a hoodie and slipping it on over her head. She pulled opened the bedroom door, and heard Ward's deep familiar voice echoing through the house.

She tip toed over to the stairs, and quietly made her way down them. She saw the Cameron siblings, and Rose all sitting down surrounding a laptop that played a video.

"Many will say I took the easy way out. But I leave this world with the terrible pain of knowing that I leave behind my family." Ward's voice echoed from the computer.

Sage watched the broken family sob as they watched the video, Rafe with a drink in his hand and Rose rubbing comforting circles around Wheezie's back.

"Take care of each other." Ward said, before the video stopped. Sage leaned against the wall of the dining room, and once Wheezie saw her she got up and ran over to Sage.

Wheezie threw her arms around Sage's waist, and sobbed into her chest. Sarah slammed closed the laptop, and stormed off.

"I'm so sorry Wheezie." Sage whispered, wrapping her arms around her small body. Sage placed her chin on her head, while Wheezie continued to cry. Sage saw Rafe down the last of his drink, and walk outside.

"Wheezie I love you." Sage said, planting a kiss on the top of her head. "I need to go check on Rafe, okay? I'll meet you in your room." Sage said, pulling away from the hug.

Wheezie nodded, and headed upstairs. Sage made her way outside, and in the distance she saw Sarah riding her bike. Rafe chased her down the driveway, and Sarah got off her bike and shoved Rafe harshly.

"You touch me one more freaking time!" She screamed.

"Look we can't keep ignoring each other. Dad would want us to talk." Rafe said, as Sarah picked up her bike.

"When I tell you that you are the last person I want to talk to, I mean it Rafe." Sarah said angrily.

"I know you hate me, I know." Rafe said, running a hand through his hair.

"All the shit you've done Rafe? I can't. Dad is dead because he took the blame for you!" Sarah yelled, and Sage sighed.

"I know. I know, Sarah. I just..." Rafe trailed off, pacing back and fourth. Sarah scoffed, before she started peddling away. "Wait Sarah! Please don't leave, okay?" Rafe begged. Sarah stopped on her bike, but didn't turn to look at him. "Dad's gone. And now it's just you, me, and Wheezie." Rafe said.