ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ʟ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage headed over to John B's the next morning to get her apology out, hoping to not be interrupted.

When she got there, the Pogues were on their way out, on their next adventure. After Sage had left, they found the gold, and John B had snagged a few pieces.

The Pogues didn't have time to hear her apology, telling her to get into the van and they could talk on the way.

"Where'd you go last night?" Kie asked, already knowing where Sage went, but she wanted to hear it from her.

"I left. I just felt like you guys didn't need me, or want me there after what I did." Sage spoke softly.

"Fax." JJ muttered, and John B threw a harsh punch into his shoulder.

"Look, guys. I truly am sorry about the party. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just didn't think a Kook party would be at the top of your list of things to do." Sage explained.

"Although that may be true, we just wanted to be with you on your birthday. We didn't care where, or who, it was with." Pope spoke.

"I know. I really am sorry." Sage said again, looking down at her hands in her lap.

The Pogues knew they would've forgiven her for what happened, they just wanted an apology from her.

"We forgive you, Sage." Pope spoke, and Sage smiled lightly. John B parked the van outside of the pawn shop, and JJ slid open the side door. 

"Hell of a job melting it down Dr. Frankenstein." JJ said, hopping out of the van and onto the concrete in front of the pawn shop.

"Like you could've done it better." Kie defended, also getting out of the van.

"I could have done much better, I took a welding class." JJ said, tilting his head while looking at Kiara.

"When?" Kie asked, crossing her arms.

"Woah, hey, hey, hey." John B said, interfering with the two. "Chill out, okay?" John B said.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off. How did I get this job anyway?" JJ asked, fixing his backpack strap.

"Cause you're the best liar." Pope said, opening the door to the shop. The bell rang as they walked in, and an older woman stood at the desk counting money.

"Afternoon ma'am." JJ said, walking up to the counter. The rest of the friend group picked random nick nacks to observe, and made themselves look busy while JJ tried his best to pawn the gold.