ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ ᴀ ʙ ᴏ x ᴏ ғ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴄ ᴏ ʟ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ s

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage pushed open the Cameron's front door, and made her way inside, and up to Rafe's room as quickly, and quietly as she could.

Sage quietly pushed open Rafe's bedroom door, and snuck inside, closing it behind her. Rafe was facing away from her, and she quietly snuck over and climbed into his bed.

Rafe who was still asleep, flipped over and wrapped his arm around Sage's waist, putting his head on her chest.

"Rafe." Sage whispered, but no response. "Rafe." Sage whispered a little louder, shaking his body. Rafe shot up, and looked down at Sage with tired eyes.

"What?" Rafe asked, putting his head back on Sage's chest.

"Are we going to talk about why I'm in your bed or are you just assuming that I'm coming crawling back to you?" Sage asked.

"The second one." Rafe said with a yawn. Sage smiled, before she wrapped her arms around Rafe and snuggled into him. They couldn't live without each other, that was it. They were meant to be together.

Rafe opened his eyes, and pulled himself off of Sage, rubbing his eyes. Sage looked at him, and he placed his head in his hands.

"What?" Sage asked, wondering if this isn't what he wanted.

"I just keep getting these, thoughts. It's just really tiring, they keep me awake all night." Rafe sighed. Sage was a little skeptical that he was sleeping during the middle of the day.

"Tell me about them." Sage said, sitting up and placing her chin on Rafe's shoulder.

"All of the violent or crazy things that I do, it's like in the moment I can't help it, but after I'm so filled with guilt, I just..." Rafe trailed off.

Sage wrapped her arms around Rafe, hugging him tightly. Rafe let a few tears fall under her embrace, and hugged her back.

"I need help Sage." Rafe croaked out. Sage felt her eyes fill with tears, but she didn't let them fall. She needed to be strong for him.

"So you can get help." Sage said, and Rafe shook his head.

"I told my dad about it, and he told me to 'man up.'" Rafe spoke, and that enraged Sage. 'Man up' was such a double standard.

"You don't need him to get help. We can find someone for you to talk to, you don't need him." Sage said. Rafe nodded, and leaned his head back into the crook of Sage's neck.

"Okay, lay back down and rest. I'm gonna go get you some water, and say hi to Wheezie." Sage said, and Rafe nodded.

Sage pushed his head back onto his pillow, and pulled the covers up overtop of him. Sage leaned down, and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you." Sage said, and Rafe smiled, closing his eyes.

"I love you more." Rafe said.

"Not possible." Sage muttered, hearing the small snores that escaped from Rafe's mouth. Sage quietly made her way out of the room, and over to Wheezie's. Sage knocked, and waited for an answer.