ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ 𝟹 ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage walked into Kildare High alone, and headed to her locker. She tossed her books inside, and when she closed it, Levi stood behind with a grin.

"Hello Conor McGregor." Levi spoke, and Sage chuckled.

"Is that my new nickname?" Sage asked, and Levi nodded as he leaned against the lockers. "Listen, I'm sorry for the way I acted that night, I haven't gotten the chance to tell you that." Sage said, and Levi smiled.

"It's okay. It kind of my fault, I added fuel to the fire." Levi said, and Sage shook her head.

"No, it was my choice." Sage spoke.

"What was?" Ruby asked as she made her way over to the pair with Quinn not too far behind.

"I was just apologizing for the party." Sage said, and Ruby groaned.

"Sage, it was no ones fault. Shit happens, no hard feelings." Ruby said, and Sage smiled and nodded.

"The only reason I would've been upset is if you permanently messed up this beautiful face." Levi spoke, and Quinn scoffed.

"It was permanently damaged when you came out of your mom." Quinn spoke, and Levi's face fell.

Sage and Ruby exchanged looks before they busted out laughing. Levi dramatically walked off, and the girls let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" A voice asked. Sage looked over her shoulder and saw JJ, and she smiled.

"Nothing, what's up?" Sage asked. JJ looked at her friends, and was trying to think about how he could tell him about his discovery without giving the cross away.

"We found something about the..." JJ trailed off, and Sage urged him to go on. "The thing Jesus was nailed on?" JJ spoke, and Sage's eyes widened.

"I'll meet you guys in class." Sage spoke, and Ruby, Levi, and Quinn nodded.

"You're coming to the bonfire with us tonight, we'll pick you up!" Levi called out, and Sage chuckled. Once the trio were far enough away, JJ pulled a brown journal out of his pocket, and handed it to Sage.

"What's this?" Sage asked, as Pope, and John B walked up behind him.

"It's Denmark Tanny's diary. Mr. Sunn just gave it to us." Pope spoke, and Sage opened it to look through the pages. "I'm gonna read over it, but I'm sure inside are some clues as to where the cross is." Pope added.

"Hell yeah Pope!" Sage said, holding up her hand for a high five. Pope gave her a high five, and the bell rang. "We should get to class though, there's a test." Sage pointed out, and John B and JJ's mouths fell to the floor.

"A test?" John B asked, looking at Pope. "Why didn't you tell us." John B said, and Pope shook his head.

"That's the first thing I told you this morning." Pope said, and JJ shook his head.