ᴅ ᴀ ᴡ ɴ & ɪ ᴀ ɴ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A knock at the Brown residence door startled Sage as she cooked food in the kitchen. She wasn't expecting anyone, so she slowly made her way over to the door, peeking out of the peephole.

She saw Rafe standing there, his hands hurried in his pockets. She closed her eyes, letting out a small sigh, before pulling open the door.

"Can I help you?" Sage asked, and Rafe looked at her with a sad expression.

"I- I just wanted to come and say sorry, for everything I did the other night. I... I don't want to lose you over this dumb drama, because I really think I love you." Rafe spoke, and Sage felt her heart flutter at his words.

"Rafe-"

"I know you don't believe me, but if I could just prove to you I'm serious about us, could you give us another chance?" Rafe asked, and Sage looked down at her feet.

She internally debated if it was a good idea to give him another chance after everything. Her friends would be extremely mad, but she also really liked Rafe, and hoped things worked out.

"I..." Sage trailed off, and Rafe looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Okay." Sage said softly. Rafe looked at her with wide eyes.

"Okay?" He asked, a wide smiled plastered across his face.

"Okay." Sage chuckled, and Rafe stepped forward, lifting her up off the ground, twirling her around.

"You won't regret it, I promise." Rafe said, looking up at her as he still held her in his arms. Sage's eyes flickered down to his lips, before she leaned in and pressed her lips against his softly.

Rafe set her down on the ground, deepening the kiss, and snaking his hands around her waist. Sage loved everything about him, from the way he smelled, to the way his hands felt on her body.

She'd never felt this way about anyone before, and while it did scare her, it also exhilarated her to a dangerous amount.

"Ew!" A voice boomed from behind the two. Rafe and Sage pulled apart, looking towards the noise, and there stood Jacob with a disgusted look on his face.

"Jacob, shut up." Sage groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, sorry, but I don't want to watch my sister make out with some guy in the entryway." Jacob gagged.

"Then don't look!" Sage yelled, holding a dismissive hand up to him. Jacob shook his head, turning around and making his way back to his room.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to put this on." Rafe said, handing Sage a bandana. She looked at him confused, and she mischievously smirked.

"Rafe." Sage groaned, and Rafe smiled at her again.

"Turn around." Rafe demanded, and she turned around. He put the bandana around her eyes, tying it so it wouldn't fall.