ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Rafe, are you here?" Sage called out as she walked into the Cameron home, with intensions she was still questioning. Wheezie emerged from the doorway into the kitchen, and smiled widely.

"Hey Sage." She said, taking a scoop of ice cream and licking it off the spoon.

"Hey Wheeze." Sage sighed, and Wheezie looked at her confused.

"Are you okay?" Wheezie asked, setting down her ice cream, and pulling Sage in for a hug.

"Um, yeah. I'll be okay, thank you." Sage lied, and Wheezie nodded. The two were silent for a moment, Sage holding in her sigh.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Wheezie asked, hoping that would cheer Sage up. Sage teared up, realizing that her leaving Rafe, means she would also be leaving Wheezie too.

"I have something I have to do first." Sage whispered, and Wheezie nodded. "Is Rafe in his room?" Sage asked, and Wheezie nodded.

Sage headed up the spiral staircase, and pushed open Rafe's bedroom door. There he laid on his bed, the hood of his hoodie up over his head as he watched a movie on his laptop.

"Rafe." Sage called out. Rafe sat up, and looked at her with a smile.

"Hey babe, I'm watching a movie. Come here." Rafe said, patting the bed next to him. Sage shook her head, and looked down at her feet.

"What?" Rafe asked, pushing his laptop off of his stomach, and sliding to the end of his bed. Sage couldn't believe what she was about to do, she never thought she would, but she had to.

"Rafe, I have to tell you something." Sage said, tears welling in her eyes. Rafe stayed silent, waiting for her to speak, having a small feeling he already knew what was going to happen.

"We need to breakup." Sage muttered out. Rafe sighed, and his head found their way to his hands. "I'm sorry, but after what happened last night, I can't be with you." Sage cried.

"Sage..."

"No Rafe. I'm sorry, but this is not up for negotiation. Everybody keeps telling me that I shouldn't be with you, and maybe it's time I start listening." Sage said, and Rafe scoffed.

"Why would you listen to everyone else? It's our relationship, Sage." Rafe spoke, now standing up from his bed.

"There's no justifying what you were about to do last night. I tried to convince myself that you had a reason for Peterkin, but I can't anymore. Everyone keeps saying how bad of a person you are and I just..." Sage explained.

"I knew it." Rafe muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Knew what?" Sage asked, nervously fiddling with a loose string off her shorts.