ʙ ᴇ ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ʏ ᴀ ʟ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Rafe had finally got what he wanted. Sage didn't have her Pogue friends anymore, and although he wanted her to be happy, he did want her all to himself. A few of Rafe's friends had invited him and Sage to the beach for some fun, and games.

"Hey guys." Sage called out, and she walked over to the group already sitting in the sand. In a circle sat Avery, and two of her good friends Madison and Abby. Tyler, Kelce, and Topper had also joined the girls.

"Ah, the married couple is here." Avery smiled, looking down at the butterfly ring that Rafe had given her for her birthday. Sage chuckled, before she sat down next to Avery.

Rafe sat on the other side of Sage, and pulled her body into his. "You remember Abby and Madison right?" Avery asked.

"Yeah, well kind of. The night I met you guys is a little fuzzy." Sage said, and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, you were something else that night, but you legit made it so fun." Madison said, and Sage smiled at her. A fake smile, mainly because she didn't like how they liked her the best, when she was at her worst.

"Oh let's not forget this little shiner Rafe gave me too." Tyler said, pointing to his still slightly bruised cheekbone. Rafe shrugged, and Topper laughed bumping his shoulder with his.

"I'm going in the water." Tyler said, hopping up and running into the water.

"Me too." Abby said, chasing after him. When she reached him, she took a big leap, and jumped onto his back. The two giggled, and Sage turned to Avery.

"Are they a thing?" Sage asked, and she shook her head and gave Sage a funny look.

"Abby wants to be, but Tyler had a crush on someone else." Avery said, and Sage wondered who.

"Who?" She asked, and Avery looked out at the water.

"You actually." Avery said. Sage's jaw dropped, and she looked over at Rafe who was fuming. Sage reached over, and placed her hand on the inside of his thigh.

"I literally haven't spoke more than an introduction to him, how does he have a crush on me?" Sage asked. Rafe grabbed her hand, and interlaced their fingers and gave her hand a small squeeze.

"This man has been obsessed with you since sixth grade. He would always say 'I don't care if that chicks a Pogue, I'd treat her like a princess.'" Kelce laughed, and Topper let out a small chuckle too.

Sage had never realized that he had been watching her from afar, considering he didn't even know his name until her birthday party. She looked out at the water, to see Tyler already looking at her.

"Then I swooped in and got the best girl on the island." Rafe said, grabbing Sage's chin and turning her to face him. He leaned in, and pressed their lips together.