ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴜᴍs

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

The Pogue's sat outside John B's now burnt down house, the fire had left only single pieces of wood behind.

John B stood, making his way down the dock. Sarah followed behind him, comforting him. Sage looked at her friends, and took a deep breath.

"Guys, I know who did it." Sage spoke softly. All eyes snapped to her, and waited for her to continue. "I saw Topper's jeep driving away after the fire started." Sage said, and JJ slammed a fist into the ground.

"That asshole. We need to get revenge." JJ said, and Sage sighed.

"There's no point, he will always win. I mean think about it, how many times did he beat the shit out of John B, now that John B does it back he's pressing charges? He plays dirty." Sage explained, and Cleo nodded in agreement.

"Money over everything, dude. He will always win." Cleo spoke, and JJ rolled his eyes. That wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"I don't think we should tell John B." Kie said, and JJ's eyes widened. 

"What? Are you nuts?" JJ asked, and Kie held a hand to his face.

"What will it help? It's not worth it." Kie said, standing and walking towards John B and Sarah.

"Just like all of you to roll over and take it." JJ scoffed, and Sage looked over at Pope who held in the same eye roll she did.

The rest of the Pogues made their way down the dock, sitting down and looking at John B.

"Sarah, when did your dad say the pilot would be here?" John B asked.

"About an hour. He said once he gets here we can leave whenever we want." Sarah explained.

"As much as I would love to ghost my parents again, I can't." Pope said, and Sage nodded.

"I second that, Jacob sold out apartment and bought a boat to come looking for me. I can't do that to him again." Sage said.

"Guys, we're talking about El Doeado here. Can you just slip out the back maybe?" JJ asked, and Sage shook her head.

"I'm not doing that, okay?" Pope said, standing up.

"I just want you to be there, dog." JJ said with a sigh.

"I'm gonna be there. I'll meet you at the airstrip in an hour?" Pope asked, and John B nodded.

"Yeah, we'll see you there." John B said.