ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴏ ᴏ ᴛ s ɪ ᴇ ʀ ᴏ ʟ ʟ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"She said she's not coming." Pope called out from the entrance of Mr. Carrera's restaurant. Everyone had already sat in the van, awaiting the next goose chase John B was sending them on.

"Why not? What did you do to her John B?" JJ asked from the passenger seat of the van.

"Shit." John B mumbled, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the van. "I'll deal with it." John B said, walking into the restaurant.

"Any clue what that's all about?" JJ asked, turning around to look at Sage. Of course Sage knew all the details, Kie and her were very close and told each other almost everything.

"You didn't hear it from me, but John B kissed her and they got arrested together last night. Mr. Carrera doesn't want her seeing us." Sage explained, and JJ's eyes widened.

"Damn, did you guys have a late night gossip session?" JJ asked with a chuckle. "Wait, they broke the rule." JJ said with a smirk.

"They did." Sage said, nonchalantly, unsure of where JJ was taking the conversation.

"So now we can break the rule." JJ said, looking to Sage for her validation.

"Oh yeah?" Sage asked, looking at him with a laugh.

"Oh yeah, definitely." JJ said, crawling over the seat back to Sage.

"Then kiss me." Sage said, biting her lip. JJ placed his hand on her cheek, and started to lean in. Sage closed her eyes, and puckered her lips, waiting.

"She's coming!" Pope said, opening the van door. JJ and Sage pulled away from each other abruptly, and Sage ran a hand through her hair, while JJ cleared his throat.

"What were you guys doing?" Pope asked, looking between the two of them. They both had red faces, and avoided direct eye contact with Pope.

"Nothing." They both said in unison.

"I know you're lying, but I don't want to know." Pope said, climbing into the van and sitting down next to Sage. Kie and John B made their way to the van, and got in and John B drove off.

"Okay so remind me again what we're doing?" Sage asked, sitting back against the seat.

"Redfield, I always thought it was a place, but it's a person." John B explained. "She's dead, obviously, so we're going to the graveyard to find out if there's another clue to where my dad is hiding." John B said.

"Do you mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff has gone down." JJ said, wrapping an arm around Sage. She leaned into JJ, and he looked down at her and flashed a smile.

"Yeah, no. We're here, let's go." John B said, getting out of the van. Sage grabbed herself a flashlight, and jumped out of the van landing on both feet. John B had led them all to a small break in a fence, and they carefully crawled through.