ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴡ ᴏ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay, so here is your badge and we're going to have you as a server. You've got the charm, so Alex here is going to train you." The women from yesterday, who Sage later found out her name was Amber, said.

"Okay, thank you again for this opportunity." Sage said, and Amber smiled.

"No problem, honey. Now go on." Amber said, shooing her and Alex outside.

"So really all you have to do is take your notepad, and write down what they say. Then when you get their order, you bring it in the kitchen and place it on the counter." Alex said. Sage nodded, and Alex gave her a table to take the order from.

"You're on your own now." Alex said, and Sage nodded. Sage knew that Alex hadn't properly 'trained her' but Sage knew she could figure it out.

Sage looked over at the table who's order she was suppose to take, and she saw Topper, Kelce, and Abby sitting there.

"Hey guys." Sage smiled, and Abby chuckled.

"Oh great." Abby said, setting down her menu.

"Hey Sage, you work here?" Topper asked.

"Yeah, it's my first day." Sage said, and Topper nodded.

"Cool." Kelce said, closing his menu.

"So, what can I get for you guys?" Sage asked, taking her notepad and pen out of her apron.

"I'll have the lobster, and can I get melted butter and lemon with that?" Kelce asked, and Sage nodded, writing down what he said.

"I'll have the crab legs, half order, and a side salad." Topper said, and Sage wrote it down.

"And for you?" Sage asked Abby. Abby took this as an opportunity to try her best to embarrass Sage like she had done to her in the past.

"I'll take the caviar, lobster tail, crab legs, spinach dip, the shrimp kabobs, buffalo chicken puffs, and the steak rolls." Abby said as fast as she could. She smiled, pleased with herself while Sage scribbled down everything she said with no issue.

"That all?" Sage asked, looking at Abby. Abby's face fell, seeing she didn't succeed in embarrassing her. Topper and Kelce let out laughs. "Your food should be out soon." Sage said, making her way inside the kitchen.

She placed the order on the counter, and turned around to go back outside, and she ran into someone.

"Shit, sorry." He muttered. Sage recognized the voice, and looked up into JJ's blue eyes. Sage backed away from him, and apologized.

"Sage, I'm sorry." JJ said, before Sage had left. Sage turned around to look at him, and he was shyly looking down at his shoes. "We just didn't want to rub what Rafe did in your face." JJ said.