He saw nightmare grabbed something from the table where paper, books, pencils, and pens were scattered and put it in the drawer. He couldn't tell what it was because of how many items there was on the table.

He didn't really take nightmare to be a messy person. He actually thought that he was more of an organizer. "Sorry for the mess. I had studies." He apologized. Nightmare was part of the student council so he particularly has reason on it. "No worries. My room is a messed too anyway."

The door was at the middle of the wall. The bed was at the upper right corner of the bedroom, next to a nightstand, next to a closet. At the upper left corner, there was a window, under the window was a small shelf. Next to those were the messy table with one of those board pins.

He walked closer to the board and saw the calendar. All of the upcoming events were written. It was currently october so school festivals and other such were on it. "Can you get out first?" He asked dust. "Oh uh. Sure" Dust got out the room.

A couple minutes pass and nightmare finally opened his door. He just had pajama with no sleeves, the only thing supporting it was the string like fabric, be just wore shorts and a black jacket that was only halfway zipped, the shoulders were down.

Nightmare went down stairs then went back up to the bedroom with a flip chair. "C'mon" Dust flinched and immediately went in. Something just made dust nervous. One single movement can make things change.

The room was just a mess with work. "I thought you were done with homework so.." "So?" His cold eyes made him nervous. "So, I thought that you didn't have any work stuff, even in the councils.." Nightmare flipped the chair open and put it aside to his. "It's just for extra credit.." Does this guy even have emotions? He hasn't seen him do a single emotion for a couple while now and for such a short person, he never thought that it could make him nervous or scared.

"Sit down and show me the homework" Dust sat down on the flipped chair and took the homework from his bag. He hated Physics class.. actually.. He hated all the class. Just teach him how to do taxes and shit he needs then boom! No more school.

Thirty minutes pass and they were finally done. Dust stretched his arms and said "Finally!... We're done" Nightmare just sighed. "Anyway, thanks for the help. I need to go home, so see you at class tomorrow" Dust grabbed his notebook and bag. Nightmare nodded and got up from his chair. Guiding him to the front door. Dust left.

Going back to his room, he closed the door and slid down, leaning on it. Did he need or want nightmare?

Another school day was set up and everyone was wearing scarfs and gloves for the cold weather. The ones who didn't wore scarf just tried to hurry to the school building to get warmth, the others who didn't wore gloves just kept their hands in their pockets.

Nightmare saw his brother walking with his friends. To be honest, he was kind of jealous. Being number one was his top priority in life, so he kept on that one priority. But why did he want to be number one?

Entering the classroom he saw other classmates come up to him, asking for home work notes. He gave his notebook to them and told them to give it back. They thanked him a d went to a spot in class where they continued to copy his homework on the floor. He sat down on his chair and look out the window. The cold weather didn't affect anything to him.

A person walked up to him.. It was dust, the person he helped yesterday. "Thanks again from yesterday." Nightmare nodded back. "Do you wanna eat lunch with me and the others?" "No, thank you.." Dust got rejected. "C'mon, it'll be fun-" "I said no" "But-" "No.." Dust sighed and gave up. Going back to his sits, one of his friends mocked him for getting rejected.