Ladybug returns

The bad ending of this book is finally out! I suggest reading it even if you don't like bad endings, its intense. Its Other World in my writings!

~3rd pov~

a week later

Belle woke up to find the GoM and Momoi singing. What came over them she didnt know but she enjoyed their singing, she looked at Tikki she wanted to get back out there and patrol with Cat Noir, she knew he was worried for her.

"Belle its time for your daily exercise." Akashi said stopping their singing and he went and got her wheelchair and helped her in it. Belle didnt say anything as they passed the Hospital Gym where she saw Seirin holding their practice so they could be close in case if anything happened. "Itching to play?" Midorima asked watching her eyes and she nodded.

"When I'm on the court it's like nothing else is an issue, no Hawkmoth, no heroes, its like we all are heroes to our teams... we reflect the light for others to follow." Belle said before getting a drink "That is obvious with how Seirin acts with you" Midorima said as he watched Kagami and Kuroko running trying to perform what Belle dubbed the Mirror.

"They wont be able to pull it off will they?" Akashi asked and Belle shook her head "its only something you can pull off in the dark zone which Kuroko cannot pull off, his physical stats would be too low." Belle said as she explained the purpose of the dark zone. "The dark zone is the zone but instead of being met with a door, you're met with your worst nightmare." The two were surprised, they hadnt known what Belle saw that day at the finals but now they knew why it took such a toll on her. "and whats yours?" Midorima asked looking at her.

"it doesnt matter now." she said but they knew from her dream what it was. "are you sure Belleivora?" Akashi asked and Belle just nodded as they rolled her into the gym, all excited to see her there. Akashi knew there was something on her mind so she gestured for the Miracles to listen as it most likely had something to do with Ladybug.

Akashi took Belle off to the side with the Miracles hiding, "Belle something about that day is bothering you." Akashi said as Belles eyes teared up, she was full of guilt and shame "im so sorry... I shouldve gotten a-another Miraculous and fought not... in my civilian form... I risked so much and even almost died..." she said as she reached up to her earrings "Tikki... I renounce you" She said but Akashi grabbed her face "dont you dare Belleivora, the Guardian chose you for a reason." Akashi said putting the earring back in her ears gently.

Midorima and the others listened closely and Kise almost screamed when she tried to renounce herself, but then they heard Akashi speak "you are the best Ladybug Japan could ask for and I'm sure the others would agree." he said his tone soft, it surprised the Miracles to hear their Mighty Former Captain speak so softly. "but my recklessness left Tokyo unprotected because Cat Noir can only use his power once." Belle said worried "plus you all probably got so upset and one of you probably got Akumatized..." Belle rolled her chair away slightly "no one did your Paris friends Adrien and Marinette made sure." Akashi said and Belle smiled softly knowing her friends were looking out for her other friends.

"lets get you back to the room to rest." Akashi said as the Miracles joined them acting like they didnt hear a thing, walking back they each gave each other a look. When they got Belle back she fell right asleep from the energy.

~2 weeks later~

It was around 12 in the morning when Belles phone went off with an alert, she knew what it was and more importantly she knew what she would have to do. "Tikki lets go." Belle said as Tikki popped up "you cant Belle, youre recovering and havent gone through physical therapy yet" tikki said to her owner who only sighed. "We have to." Belle said as she stood up almost falling but who caught her was Midorima.

Tikki didn't hide which confused her "Shintaro please convince her to not go!" Tikki said sitting on the green heads shoulder "wait how do-" Midorima cut her off "im not going to stop you but I ask you entrust me one more time to be Python, I don't want to lose you again." Midorima said and Belle knew he caught on to her. "I'll have to see the Guardian about it." She said as she said the transformation words "Tikki spots on." And she looked at herself just to be sure she transformed.

"Woah new suit." Belle said as Midorima nodded in approval of it. "It looks cool." Midorima said and Belle took out her yoyo phone and called Marinette who had told her it was too risky at that moment "im sorry Midorima I cannot give you the Miraculous." Belle said after she hung up and he nodded "I understand" he said as she took off out the hospital window, leaving Midorima there to watch the fight from the news.

Belle arrived having to use a building as support and then she saw Cat Noir about to get hit so she threw her yoyo wrapping it around his torso and tugging him back to her. "Ladybug!? You're back!" He said and she only nodded biting back a wince. "lets beat this villain." She said summoning her lucky charm.

it was a leaf blower, she caught it and began to look around. "Ladybug look out!" Cat Noir shouted as he tackled her to the ground, Belle felt a tinge of pain in her ankle she had gotten hit with the attack. "Lets keep going." Belle said getting up slowly and she looked around again this time a few things catching her eye.

a pile of saw dust from the construction site, the object, Cats Staff and the villain. "HEY AQUA OVER HERE!" Belle shouted gaining the villains attention and firing up the leaf blower sending the huge amount of saw dust at the villain "NOW CAT!" She shouted as he destroyed the object and she captured the akuma.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Belle said throwing the leaf blower into the air, "nice job out there Cat! we can talk later about why I was gone ok?" She said as her earrings beeped and she returned to the hospital where Midorima waited for her return, he immediately checked her over and once he deemed she was ok he lead her to the bed and lay her down.