Start of Finals

~Belles pov~

I left my home and got ready for the finals, I remembered everything that happened this year "I'm glad I played." I said as I walked into the arena. I was nervous but I tried to keep myself calm, the 3rd place match was going on and Midorima won as expected Kaijo couldn't handle Midorima without Kise. We began warming up and captain was worried and I just warmed up and Kuroko knocked a ball towards Rakuzan and he was met with Akashi "you both made it this far I'm surprised." He said and we got ready for the tip off.

Kuroko was given a sweatband from the other first years and I touched my necklace before taking it off and we huddled, they introduced each of us "Number 11 Kuroko Tetsuya, Number 10 Kagami Taiga, Number 7 Kiyoshi Teppei, Number 4 Hyuga Jumpei and Number 19 Heart Belleivora." I walked out with the rest of my team today I was marking my best friend and then they announced Rakuzan and we faced off.

~3rd pov~

The ball was tossed up and Kagami jumped for the ball and got it and Belle caught it and got it to Kuroko who passed it to Hyuga who slightly missed his shot. Belle was in front of Akashi as things picked up "nice to see you again Belleivora." He said to her and she just nodded as he passed the ball and his teammate tried to score but Kagami blocked them and Kiyoshi passed the ball to Kagami and Akashi quickly stepped in front of Kagami, his glare pierced through Kagami and Kagami jumped above Akashi and scored.

"Nice one Kagami!" Belle said and Belle noticed Kagami was already in the zone "already?" She said worried but they were in the lead but Riko called Kuroko out which surprised Belle but she understood. Things picked up and Kagami was but on Defense Akashi and the blonde vampire switched marks "hello Heart." He said with a wink and Belle didnt respond but she looked around and saw Kagami giving her the look of "give me the ball." So she did but Akashi went to use emperor eye but Kagami got past but he missed the shot.

"I let you pass." Akashi said as Belles eyes widened 'why do I have a bad feeling about this?' She thought as they ran for defense and she was screened and Kagami was tripped up and Belle ran to stop her bestfriend but he passed and Kiyoshi went to stop the attack but he got past Kiyoshi and Belle eventually jumped and stopped the ball but barely, they ran to counter and Izuki passed the ball to Belle who ran to attack and before she did she passed to Izuki who scored and after Kuroko was back in game.

Someone avoided Kuroko which surprised the team 'normally no one sees him but even the crowd sees him..' Belle thought as she ran  she felt the nagging on her mind again 'something is definitely wrong!' She mentally shouted as the ball was stolen from Kagami she went to block Akashi but he passed to the blonde who did a powerful dribble and scored, they ran for offence and Kuroko failed a pass "I knew itd weaken you now you're worse than the average player." Akashi said to Kuroko who now stood in disbelief "Kuroko..." Belle said after hearing her friends words

Akashi stole the ball from Belle and Kuroko was called out and sat next to his coach and after he was called back in, Belle smirked but at the same time she was worried. 17-15 Rakuzan until Hyuga made a 3 pointer, and a timeout was called Kuroko was looking down so Belle spoke up "Kuroko keep your head up okay? We'll hold them off until we can find a way." She said her bright green eyes on the ground in front of her "hey coach do you have my contacts with you?" She asked and Coach nodded grabbing out the little green case with her contacts in it, she put the contact in and blinked a few times. "Much better." She said with a smile and they continued to talk. "I'll return to the court and we will win." Kuroko said.

~3rd pov~

After the timeout the team went back out and they were met with a big surprise, someone can pass like Kuroko "what!?" Belle exclaimed looking at her bestfriend back to where the ball was. Rakuzan scored and Belle couldn't believe her eyes "someone is just like Kuroko?" She said aloud and she heard her brother behind her "not exactly Belleivora, his basics are stronger. Tetsuya is the older model, he is the new Phantom 6th man." He said looking at Belle who tried not to glare at the boy whom she was close with.

'I cant get worked up right now... I have a mission...' she thought as she kept trying to stop the passes, Belle now had the ball and she went to shoot but she got intercepted and the new phantom had it and he shot surprising all but Belle.

After a little while they swapped Belle out for Futahata who was a nervous wreck, but he was serious  they let Akashi through so he couldn't use his ankle break. Belle was having an internal battle and Kuroko looked at her worriedly "Belle?" He said and she looked up at him "I'm fine Kuroko just trying to stay focused." She told him but she was lying but what could she do with the team around? She had the overwhelming fear there was something happening during the finals...

Rakuzan scored then Seirin got them right back and Futahata was trying his best against Akashi but he got tripped up and Akashi scored and Rakuzan called a timeout which surprised Seirin and the Miracles watching, Belle pulled her hair back while she got up to allow the others to sit.

Furahata fell over and Belle caught him with an oof "hey shhhhh you're okay." Belle whispered to Furahata who only nodded as Coach spoke "you're out you've got no strength left." She said and Furahata tried to argue "Akashi has this aura that exhausts those he faces Furahata it's for the best okay?" She said the boy still in her arms "okay..." he finally said and he got up "sorry for falling on you Belle." He said and she smiled "its no problem really." She said and he looked at her but didnt say anything as Coach decided to put in Fukuda another first year.

Furahata was still shaking slightly from the exhaustion "hey calm down okay? Here." Belle said handing him some water and the game continued both teams were going for 3 pointers it went back and forth until #6 blocked Hyuga and he went to shoot and he made a shot no one could respond to. Kagami scored after Hyuga and Kiyoshi passed the ball and Akashi now had the ball and he sent it to #6 who scored and Hyuga drew a foul, 4 point play... after the shot was made Kiyoshi tried to score but was blocked and the ball was out of bounds and Belle was back in the game, "dont sweat it Kiyoshi." She said as she stood in front of Akashi once more.

'I hope Kuroko comes up with a solution soon... we can't do this without him.' But she continued to play though she wasnt sure what had happened the last few moments but what she knew was she cant keep getting trapped in her thoughts. She saw her team struggling and she had the ball but her brother wouldn't let her through 'shoot I cant get past him.' She thought as she tried to pass but Fukuda was exhausted and couldn't get the ball.

"no this isn't happening..." Belle muttered they swapped out Fukuda for the last first year,"come on guys we can still win this!" Belle said seeing the look on her friends and coach's faces they looked at her surprised "but how?" The first year asked and Belle smiled "I know exactly what to do." She said her eyes looking darker, she had entered a zone normally only Akashi could enter. Belle had gone into the dark zone.

Seirin hadn't given up yet and Belle had the ball as the 3rd quarter started and she scored, and in the stands Yosens captain spoke "I'm surprised they haven't given up." He said and Himuro smiled "well they have a new soul of the team, Belle is right there doing her best to fight." He said as Murasakibara just looked at the game below "the only one who can overcome Aka-chin is Belle-chin, especially now." Murasakibara said.

his team looked at him surprised and Aomine spoke to his team "Belle is the only one to prove Akashi wrong, shes never won against Akashi but there is that possibility now that shes in the dark zone that is." Aomine said and Momoi nodded looking worried "is Belle... limping?" Momoi said pointing to the brunette "seems like it." Said their captain.

"Wait what's the dark zone?" Takao asked and Midorima looked at him before looking to Aomine quickly who nodded "well it's the dark zone, those who go into it have greater control than those in the normal zone. Usually its be mentally straining but it looks like itll be both physically and mentally straining, shes been overly exhausted and in pain lately." Midorima said pushing his glasses up and Kise gave a worried look to Belle.

Back on the court Hyuga got a foul by accident, Belle went to him "Hyuga snap out of it!" She tried to  reason with him but he was fouled again and Belle shut her mouth tight 'no... we cant fall apart now...' she thought she went deeper into the dark zone.