Kurokos Birthday

~Belles pov~

I had no idea what to do next but I knew one thing for sure... I was hanging out with the other first years and I undid my uniform over shirt to let off some of the steam. "So Belle what are you going to do now?" Furahata asked me and I shrugged "well of course I'll play basketball." I said and I heard noises behind me "welcome guys!" I said cheerfully Hyuga noticed I was still in my uniform "why arent you changed?" He asked and I pointed to my bag "forgot my clothes this morning." I said and we practiced smiling and laughing as if the match with Hanamiya never happened.

A few weeks later the Generation began to get closer than before but they haven't all met in person other than of course the match a few weeks ago, well I met with each of them one on one as i didnt mind the travel. Momoi had called me about meeting up and I said sure. I had to prepare a gift for Kuroko and Momoi asked if I could invite Murasakibara to the get together so I called him.

The call:

Belle: hey Murasakibara!

Mura: Belle-Chin? What do you want its late?

Belle: hey wanna go meet up with everyone? It's been a while and its Kurokos birthday and I'll bring you that snack I always made up for you.

Mura: fine only because I've been informed I have a practice match that way.

Belle: yay! I'll see you then!

I hung up and texted Momoi she seemed elated I walked home and Kagami said that the others said yes to our party "yay!" I said as I got up "ima go change!" I said leaving the room.

Soon it was the 31st and we all met up "Belle!/Bellecchi!/Belleivora./Belle/Bella!/Belle-Chin." They greeted as I came it seems I arrived last even Murasakibara and Akashi made it before I did "sorry I'm late I was baking!" I said handing a box to Kuroko. He opened it and showed the contents it was different vanilla treats for Kuroko.

"Woah you made these?" Kise asked and I nodded and I hugged each person and we got started with Momoi and I being referees i watched with a smile as they all played "I missed this..." i said as Momoi hugged me "me too Belle me too." She said getting dirt off my skirt for me, "Go Seijero!" I said smiling watching as he scored.

"Hey Belle you should come play with us!" Kuroko said after they did 2 games "okay! Come on Momoi!" I said getting up and running to them with Momoi coming in too. Akashi smiled slightly but soon it began to get late. "Let's take a photo!" Momoi said and I took the camera and took the photo, I laughed seeing the way they reacted to it "why dont you take one with them." Momoi said and I shook my head "I dont do photos." I said taking my hair down.

~3rd pov~

Everyone began packing up and they all went to Belle and Kagamis home "I'm home!" She said coming in "put your shoes by the door." She said as Aomine checked the house for dirty magazines "you're no fun!" Aomine said as Belle hit him "well of course there arent any of those it's my house and he isn't like that!" She said sitting down and soon the other 2nd years arrived.

(Role call!)

Kawahara, Midorima, Himuro, Murasakibara, Izuki, Kuroko, Belle, Mitobe, Koganei, Momoi, Aomine, Kise, Kagami, Akashi, Kiyoshi, Furahata, Furuda, Takao, Riko, Tetsuya #2, Tsuchida and Belle had someone hiding in a room.

"Hey Kuroko I have another surprise for you." Belle said which caught everyone's attention "you can come out now!" She called down the hall and Ogiwara came out of Belles room, (Kurokos friend) "Ogiwara!" Kuroko said and everyone was surprised at his appearance but welcomed him anyway.

They all began to eat and talk eventually Belle disappeared and they all looked for her and when they found Belle she was trying to bring out many different desserts "ah let us help!" Akashi said taking two of the plates "thanks" belle said as she took plates out and Murasakibaras eyes began to sparkles and he was drooling.

"Murasakibara calm down!" Midorima said as he grabbed a plate from him. They all went back to talking and Koganei was trying to feed #2 cake "dont feed him cake!" Takao said and Hyuga began giving a speech about January 31st. Kuroko was gone and they looked but he came out and they all got positioned Belle was sitting on Murasakibaras shoulders "Happy Birthday Kuroko!" Everyone said and Kuroko smiled "Thank You!" He said and they all talked about what they were going to do and Belle just stayed silent with a smile.