Dawn

~3rd pov~

As they watched the training camp Midorima and Akashi were standing at different windows listening to the sounds as the music Belle listened to in the coma dream played through the speakers, they each hummed along slightly remembering as they looked at the moon "she will wake up." Midorima muttered as Takao sighed as he watched his friend practically hanging out the window, he knew the Miracles missed their female member.

They were nearing the part where the bridge was and it wasn't what they expected at all, Kagami was the one to point out the inconsistencies "hey didn't you say there were kids there?" He asked as on the screen they watched the bus breakdown.

while waiting some guy had come up and tried to attack Kuroko but Belle pulled Kuroko back and blocked the punch that was heading for kuroko with her hand. She reached into her bag and pulled out the yoyo much to the surprise of everyone, the guy had just laughed he doubted her since all she had was a bag and a yoyo.

The Generation of Miracles didnt remember this at all, Riko watched as Belle pulled out the yoyo "why does she have a 12 foot yoyo?" She asked as everyone shrugged and Takao laughed at the man's expression.

The guy pulled out a knife he had hidden in his jacket, why this man suddenly attacked a bunch of middle schoolers was something Belle had no idea of. Belle ducked under the man's first attack and used the yoyo to try to restrict the man's movements, the man sliced the yoyo string to free himself and attacked his new target. Belles eyes narrowed she knew that this was something she could get seriously hurt in but she was the only one of her friends who knew how to seriously fight, so she had to be careful not to get hurt and not to let her friends get hurt.

Akashi smiled as everyone else feared the girl at this moment "who knew she was this scary..." Koganei said until this he has been convinced that Akashi and Riko were the scariest people on the earth but now Belle was a close 3rd.

Belle slid under the man tying his legs together succeeding in restraining the man while Midorima was the first to react by calling the police while Aomine and Hizaki cheered her on, the man pulled Belle up by her hair and threw her into the bridge railing and he cut himself free while Belle tossed her bag aside readying her fists once more while the man had the knife and she had the yoyo at her side.

Kuroko looked at Aomine "Aomine why didnt you just join in?" He asked while the real versions of the Miracles watched "I mean i guess Belle is confident." Aomine shrugged distracted by the look on Belles face.

To the Miracles Belle looked like she could win a war, to the coaches she looked ready to kill and to herself she couldn't have been more ready for something in her life. The man was the first to move from their stand off, he slashed Belles cheek and Belle responded by flipping back her right foot kicking the knife high into the hair and right into belles waiting hand which she then threw it over the bridge. Belle ran forward ducking under the man's arm and landing a punch in the man's stomach leaving him winded, she was out of breath 'damn when are the police going to come? This man could kill us if I didn't know how to fight.' She thought watching for the man's next move

Seirin blinked they had no idea Belle could fight, let alone overpower a grown man. Tears flowed down some of their faces fearing for their youngest teammate. "THIS IS IT!" Koganei and Kagami yelled as Izuki watched intensly.

The man now pissed growled as he swung his fist at Belles face landing a good hit on her already bleeding cheek. She held it as it stung more than it had before, she kicked the man in the shins as a retaliation. She wiped the blood off her cheek and her lip, Kise was hiding behind Aomine as the fight continued "I know Hizaki taught her to fight but I didn't think she was this good!" Aomine said to the group that watched in awe "Belle-Chin looks tired." Murasakibara said eating a chip.

Aomine snorted "always with food" he said as Murasakibara glared at Aomine "lets not fight." Akashi said as they listened to the Akashi on screen speak.

"I have a feeling this isn't her full abilities, imagine how she is with a weapon." Akashi said looking at Belle who threw off her uniform jacket as the man attacked her, she had used the jacket as a decoy and she took the yoyo from her hip

It was true that this didnt seem to be her true ability in fighting,

"time to end this." She said dashing forward tying the man up but she had for a moment left herself open which allowed the man to grab her arm under the yoyo string "if I go down so do you." He said as he threw the two of them over the edge of the bridge, to Belle it seemed to happen in slow motion "NO IM NOT READY TO DIE!" she screamed and the Generation of Miracles rushed to the edge "BELLE!" they all shouted as they heard the splash.

Everyone gasped watching as Belle plummeted into the cold waters below, Akashi and Midorima along with the rest of the Miracles almost shouted for Belle much like their dream counterparts. As they were about to spring up a girl with medium brown hair and red eyes burst into the room shoving past them "Belle! Why didnt any of you Miracles tell me my sister was in the hospital!" She shouted not even paying attention to anyone else.

"We didnt have any way to tell you Dawncchi." Kise said trying to calm the ruby eyed girl who was ready to take off their heads. "Well next time don't leave it up to the international news for me to find out." She said, she glanced to the screen "seems she has to make a choice..." she said as Kagami stood up "what choice?" He asked. "Which world she wants." Dawn said as Akashi sighed "she means if Belle wants to stay in that world or come back." Riko looked at Dawn and Akashi "what if she chooses that world?" She asked and Dawn answered "she dies."

Everyone including Akashi froze, their friend die? The Generation thought about what would happen with Hawkmoth and then their friendship...