Hanamiya

~3rd pov~

The next few days thanks to Midorimas treatment Belles bruises faded and Belle was back and practicing and doing normal things, Hawkmoth hadn't attacked since before the Finals and Belle was grateful for this even though she had stayed up rather late since the week of finals due to patrols and studying.

She got up and got ready with Marinette by her side "you go ahead I'll be at the gym." Belle said as she went over to her drawer "Tikki I cant play with the miraculous in what do I do?" She asked her small friend "um take it off and hide it in your bag!" Tikki said trying to be helpful. Belle nodded and put a box in her bag as Tikki flew in and got ready "plus you can take the miraculous to me if we get separated." Belle said and Tikki nodded her worries fading 'maybe I can hide it in my hair like a low ponytail...' Belle thought as she walked to Seirin.

"Hey Seirin!" Belle called as she entered and they all had grim looks "hey guys what's wrong?" She asked tilting her head to the left slightly and Riko turned to her being startled which was not usual as Belle was the most noticable person there was a frown on the coaches face. "Belle we have gotten a challenge from a school." She said as Belle was confused "I mean we've gotten those before right what's wrong with-" she was cut off by Kiyoshi.

"Belle it was Hanamiya who challenged us." He said as she paled "well are we going to decline?" She asked not wanting to put anyone in harm's way again and Hyuga spoke his voice seemingly cracked "well he didnt challenge Seirin..." he said and Kagami just punched a wall "what do you mean?" Belle asked and Izuki turned to her looking into her emerald eyes "he challenged you alone." His tone was fully of anger and Belle flinched back as she took off her jewelry.

"I'll accept it." She said as she looked at her team and Kuroko looked at her concerned and tried to talk her out of it even Kitty Section who watched their practices everyday tried to convince her not to. "Fine I wont accept it alone." She had eventually conceded to their pleads and Luka had an idea "what Seirin went at it again with them?" He asked Riko who thought about it "why not?" She said with a wicked smirk and Belle smiled as she put a ring in the box, Adrien went over to her with a worried look "you going to be okay?" He asked and she nodded stretching and running out to practice.

A few days later Hanamiya and his team walked in along with some spectators including Gabriel Agreste, his assistant and Adrien and Kiyoshi sat on the bench as he couldn't play due to a upcoming surgery, his face worried there was going to be a repeat of last time. Hanamiya on the other hand went right to Belle who was still practicing as the Generation of Miracles filed in to watch the watch and saw Hanamiya approach the female their eyes narrowing.

He spat insults at Belle and she turned quickly with a smirk "why so serious?" She asked with a mocking tone she picked up her jacket and walking over to her team who was talking gameplan. Belle peeked to the corner of the gym and saw Nijimura her old captain from 1st year standing there watching with a warm smile as they made eye contact he waved and she gave a wave.

"The practice match between Kirisaki Daiichi High School and Seirin High School will know begin!" Said the referee as he threw the ball and Kagami got it and threw it to Belle who ran down the court but was cut off by Kazuya Hara he was smirking as he tried to get the ball from Belle but she dodged his attempted blow and ran to score, but she passed to Hyuga who threw a 3 pointer and scored. "Go Belle!!" Adrien and the rest of Kitty Section shouted from the sidelines and Belle blocked Hanamiya who tried to drive past, Belle took a deep breath before trying to take the ball but she was surrounded and was hit in the back.

"You wont make the same mistake twice will you?~" Hanamiya asked as Seirin glared at him and Belle waved them off as Murasakibara was being restrained by Luka and Ivan while Akashi was being held by Adrien. The game continued and they were seemingly evenly matched with Seirin being able to dodge the attacks by Hanamiya and his team until Kentaro Seto was in front of Belle, they knew he was trouble with his intelligence he knew how to get under Belles skin.

The game was intense with heavy blows to the Seirin team, Belles again was the worst as Hanamiya hated the 'Hero' type of player "Belle behind you!" Kise yelled not added cchi to the end of her name out of panic. Belle swiftly managed to dodge the blow that probably would've ended with her on the ground, she turned and saw Kuroko panting and surrounded her eyes widened as Hanamiya snapped and someone was going to hit Kuroko but she ran faster than she thought she did and protected Kuroko by tugging him into her arms.

This surprised most of Seirin including Kuroko himself, who was trying to not just fall from the force Belle had used. The game continued up quickly it was most of the way through the 3rd quarter and Kagami had the ball and he drove past bubblegum boy, he passed the ball to Izuki who threw it to Kuroko and he ran towards the hoop and just before he would try to shoot he passed to Belle who waited behind she jumped into a almost carbon copy of Aomines Formless shot and scored ending the 3rd quarter.

Seirin walked over to the benches and as they went Hanamiya kicked his teams bench swearing about Hero types and Belle only smiled as she took a drink and the bench warmers took out ice packs and Belle put her hair into a ponytail "wait Belle!" It was Luka, she turned and tilted her head in question "stay safe out there." He said and Belle nodded returning to the court as the 4th Quarter began.

Belle stole the ball from Hanamiya and she passed the ball to Kuroko who quickly ignite passed to Hyuga and he shot a 3 pointer making it, Hanamiya was getting more and more pissed off at Belle and her team. Soon Seirin was in the lead with 114 points to Hanamiyas 83 with 2 minutes left but Seirin wasnt relaxing just because they were in the lead, Kagami ran with the ball but it was stolen and it went back and forth until the last few seconds when as Kagami scored Hanamiya made Belle fall to the ground with a thud he had hit her pressure point.

"Belle!" Adrien said going to run to his friend only to find his father's hand on him and he stopped letting the Miracles check on her, Murasakibara was the first to her side and shook her slightly not showing any panic "is she okay?" Aomine asked as Momoi was trying not to tackle Belles knocked out body.

Akashi lifted her shirt slightly and Kise gasped as they saw basically all the bruises had returned due to the rough play, Midorima gripped his lucky item with anger seeing what they did to his friend. Belle stirred slightly only having fallen unconscious for 10 minutes "ouch that hurt." She said as she began panicking "wha-" she was cut off by Akashi picking her up and leaving the other Miracles joining him as they walked in silence.