Belle Awakens

~3rd pov~

Back at the hospital they just prayed that Belle hadn't forgotten them and had chosen to stay instead of waking up. "Do you think-" Cat Noir started off during his daily visit to the brunette girl "dont even start Cat." Riko said darkly and he put his hands up in surrender. "She will wake up I know it" Kagami said from his seat watching Kuroko kick Kises ass in Mario.

"so Cat Noir was it?" Dawn said looking at him her stare cold, he nodded looking her way signaling he was listening "how do you know my sister?" she asked "Well she helped Ladybug and I free people during the first attack." He said as Akashi looked up from his book.

"wouldnt Ladybug be here as well then?" Dawn said playing with her necklace with her fingers as the Generation of Miracles exchanged looks that went unnoticed by Cat Noir and Dawn. "Well no one knows where she is right now, she went missing so shes probably else where for now." Cat Noir said sadly, his partner was out there and no one knew where. 

"I guess that makes sense." Dawn said letting her medium hair fall around her face. "I am just cautious around heroes because they don't care if a random civilian is hurt as long as they take down the villain."  She said venom in her tone "Ladybug and her band of heroes are different." Midorima said.

"Once upon a younger year, When all our shadows disappeared. The animals inside came out to play, Went face to face with all our fears, Learned our lessons through the tears, Made memories we knew would never fade. One day my father, he told me "Girl, don't let it slip away" he took us in his arms, I heard him say... "When you get older your wild hearts will live for younger days think of me if ever you're afraid" He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind, So live a life you will remember" My father told me when I was just a child. These are the nights that never die" Dawn sang it was slow and Seirin and the GoM perked up at the song.

"When thunderclouds start pouring down, Light a fire they can't put out Carve your name into those shining stars He said, "Go venture far beyond the shores Don't forsake this life of yours. I'll guide you home, no matter where you are" She continued and the GoM decided to finish it.

"He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind, So live a life you will remember" Your father told you when you were just a child these are the nights that never die!" Dawn was surprised and looked at them "I never told you about that song..." She said and Akashi gestured to Belle "it is her favorite to sing." he said and Dawn smiled.

"H-huh?" came a soft voice next to them, they all looked "BELLE!" Kise, Seirin and Dawn shouted as Akashi immediately handed her water which she happily accepted. "T-thank you A-akashi" her voice cracked  as she spoke. "Where am I?" she asked attempting to sit up. 

"The hospital, do you really not remember anything Belle?" Cat Noir asked her and she shook her head, "the last thing i remember is... heading out and an akuma attacked us..." Belle said "a doctor will be in to check on you soon." Midorima informed "we should clear out or at least most of us." Takao said as many agreed and followed including Dawn. 

Akashi, Kuroko, and Midorima were the ones to remain when the doctor came in and asked Belle questions. "where does it hurt?" He asked first and Belle did her best to answer honestly "my legs and mid torso." her voice still soft from lack of use. "alright, we can prescribe you pain meds as for your legs, the ankles and knees have minor breaks and should heal as long as you stay off of them so youll have a wheelchair until they heal which will take 6-8 weeks." he said as Belle nodded.

"next question, do you know how long it has been since you fell unconscious?" this one threw her off, she didnt know right away "a week?" she said with a questioning tone. "Belleivora its been 4 weeks." Akashi said setting a hand on her shoulder and her eyes widened.

 'wait what about Akuma attacks and tikki!' Belle thought and she slowly lifted her hands to her ears and felt her earrings and sighed in relief. "if youre worried about your jewelry Kuroko here had gotten it shortly after he was informed of your condition." the nurse in the room said and Belle gave a thankful look to the said ghost boy.

"you should rest we'll be back with your meds and other stuff but we will have to keep you a few weeks." the doctor said and she nodded leaning back on the bed as the medical officals left. "Hey Midorima tell your father i appreciate how dedicated he is." Belle said slowly falling asleep leaving the boys to talk.

"so Akashi youve been filling in as Ladybug, what now?" Midorima asked and Akashi simply shrugged "i cant do much we just have to hope no one is akumatized anytime soon." Akashi said and Kuroko nodded sitting down brushing stray hairs from Belles face. 

"lets go eat, none of us have eaten in like 3 days." Akashi said and both boys nodded and they left leaving only tikki in the room with Belle.