Agreste

~Belles pov~

My old friends from middle school and my team were now crowding me and bombarding me with questions "guys I was trapped under rubble from Heartbreakers rampage." I said putting my hands up even Tsundere Midorima was crowding me as I spoke, Tikki in my bag was giggling slightly but no one heard her.

"Bellecchi are you sure you're alright?" Kise asked me and I nodded brushing my long hair out of my face, Kuroko gave me a skeptical look and I sighed to myself "anyway are you all alright?" I asked looking over each of my teammates and friends carefully until Aomine pushed me away and pat my head a little rough "we are fine Bella anyway I'm off." Aomine said walking away and Kise and Midorima were close to follow him to leave.

"Anyway what was that attack and who were those people?" Hyuga asked as I shifted nervously and Tikki in my bag stayed still as I heard the door open and a male speak in French "that was an akuma attack." I turned to the voice it was none other than the boy I met in Paris "Agreste?" I said and he looked to me with a smile "Belleivora!" He said and Kagami stepped forward "why the formalities?" He spat and I laughed "hes from Paris where they dont use honorifics." I said switching to Japanese and he nodded "hows the rest of them?" I asked him "they're good, do you still do martial arts or sing?" He asked in Japanese confusing my team. "Anyway what's an akuma Agreste-Kun?" Kuroko asked startling the blonde "when did he-" I interrupted "he does that answer their question." I said and he nodded.

"An akuma is a magic butterfly responsible for turning people into supervillians. An army of akumas is created and led by Hawkmoth, while Ladybug and Cat Noir are tasked with capturing and purifying them and whenever a person has strong negative emotions, such as anger, frustration, jealousy, fear, sadness, humiliation, or disappointment, Hawk Moth senses it from his lair and charges a butterfly with Miraculous magic, transforming it into an akuma. The Akuma then flies away from Hawk Moth's lair to the targeted person and possesses an object important to the person affected. oh and only Ladybug can purify the akuma." he said while everyone processed.

"I was never there when it happened but apparently this happened a lot back in Paris." I said "and now that guy is here and so are the heroes but the ladybug seems to be different from back in Paris." Adrien said and I stiffened "she may have retired." Hyuga speculated "we should get back to practicing!" I said and Riko smiled evilly "yes let's." She said and I sweat dropped as I began a warmup with Adrian watching on the sidelines. I participated in the practice as well as worked as manager, Kiyoshi kept giving Adrian (I'm not sure if it as an a or an e) a strange look and Tikki kept peeking from my bag to watch practice.

"Alright boys and Belle bring it in!" Riko shouted to us and we went over "as you all know the Winter Cup preliminary is in a week so make sure you all rest up when you can! But with the new revolation of Hawk Fly-" Adrian interrupted "Hawkmoth-" I sighed knowing that Riko wouldn't hesitate to hit him "hawkmoth is now going to attack with those Akuma things you all will be careful." Riko warned and we all nodded and left to change "Kuroko you okay you keep staring at Agreste." I asked

Kuroko nodded and simply grabbed my arm dragging me out while the team followed us and we went to our usual spot "did you have to drag me? That's very out of character for you." I half whined god I'm turning into Kise. "I dont trust that Agreste." Kagami said taking a bite of burger and I stared at him blankly rubbing my earrings subconsciously "he knows too much about this akuma thing." He continued and I turned her head to them "hes only here because of a modeling gig." I said showing them a message on my phone from Adrien.

"Anyway I'm going home, see you all at practice!" I said walking off and towards my home but I ran into Adrian "Belle there is another reason I'm here." He said it caught my attention "why?" I asked

"Well my father wanted to offer you a modeling job."