Middle School

~3rd pov~

"Riko can you help Belle?" Kuroko asked as they got ready to tell the story Belle was bound to wake up in a minute. "I can help myself Kuroko." Belle said as they had gathered at her home she went into her room and changed into Pajamas and came back out.

Flashback

~Belles pov~

It was the first day of middle school and I decided to try to find my childhood friend who I knew was a basketball player and I knew I could be a manager or something.

At the string placements took place I stood next to the coach who introduced me as the manager for the strings then announced the people who were to play for the strings, he named the people and I heard the name I've been looking for "Akashi Seijero." I gasped excitedly and went to talk to him but I stepped back and decided to do my job until then.

Over a few days I had become friends with most of the first string and a boy from the 3rd string who had no presence at all, Akashi and I hung out often like we used to. At night I always watched Kuroko and Aomine play, until one day Kuroko didnt come to the after school practice and he said he was going to quit, I hugged him while Aomine talked to him and Midorima, Murasakibara and Akashi came in and Akashi called him in to evaluate him.

I stayed with Aomine who asked how I felt about basketball "well it looks fun but I could never play." I said as I leaned against a wall "you could play theres no rule against girls playing." Aomine said as we walked out and walked with Kuroko "I'm not a good shooter but I can pass." Kuroko said as we walked down the busy road and into a book shop "maybe you dont need to hold the ball for long." I said absentmindedly and Kuroko said he was staying there a moment and Aomine and I left, we talked about basketball and other things.

3 months later Kuroko came into the 1st string gym and showed what hes been doing, I mentally smirked as I watched next to Akashi and soon he was part of the first string and it was his first game. He was a nervous wreck and he fell "Kuroko!" I said as I helped with his nose as the others started quickly and the captain was told to hold back. I watched as the coach didnt want me out there getting hurt.

Kuroko wasnt doing well it seems like he was a little slow for the 1st string and by lunch Akashi figured out his issue just as I had. I ate my food as Aomine and Kuroko left, "so you figured it out?" I asked Akashi and he nodded. The game later that day they played with Kuroko in the second half who was fixing his issues and it worked he was officially the 6th man, Kuroko and I went to eat after practice to kinda celebrate his official placement, I sighed to myself as they celebrated.

Soon enough it was our second year and we already met Kise "Hey Heart-San?" Kuroko said to me and I looked up at him we were in practice again and Kuroko came up to me "I told you to just call me Belle." I said with a sigh and he nodded before asking me a question "do you like basketball?" He asked and I nodded "yeah but I have never played due to this being the boys team." I said this caught Aomine and Kises attention "us 3 can teach you!" Kise said and Aomine nodded with a smile and I remembered Aomines words "no rules against it huh? Well I'll do it." I said

they did just that, during that time I was with my guy bestfriend Hizaki was nice to me until he had a talk with Akashi when he turned violent with me and Aomine and Kise had to pull him off of me after they heard me scream. It seemed that I was just who he took his frustrations out on.

Soon the others talked of his quitting and the teacher announced that Coach would come back and he introduced himself to Kuroko and they talked as I gathered strategy and soon it was after school and we all walked home with the exception of Akashi and they started talking bloodline to which I stiffened the only one who knew of my real heritage besides Akashi was Midorima, no one knew how big my family was until later when Aomine and Kise insisted on working on a project at my house and before I could argue Akashi and the others nodded in agreement.