Fight?

~3rd pov~

The next morning the crew got up and got ready for the training camp, all a little groggy but up nonetheless. Belle rolled herself off of Midorima who was content, she sat up and remembered her dream last night.

"Hey Belle! Come play!" It was Kagamis voice but it had quickly turned to a nightmare with her friends and the Miracles ignoring her for being sent back in time, she had gotten akumatized. She remembered being woken up by Akashi when she kept moving around.

She got dressed into shorts and a tank top, her fingerless training gloves and finally putting her hair into a braid and going out to meet the boys who were flustered "Belle don't you wear sweats during camps?" Kuroko asked and Belle looked at him confused then she remembered how shy she was about her body. She quickly came up with a excuse "oh my sister packed my things again." She said quickly everyone but Akashi and Midorima seemed to buy it.

The team went out to practice and Belle kept herself from doing anything she would do with Seirin, but she did hum (song from like chapter 2 or 3). Midorima just relaxed to the sound of her humming and made a perfect half court shot and he smiled, each member performed better as Belle hummed softly not even noticing the others performance. "Hey Belle-Chin what is that song you're humming?" Murasakibara asked her and she stopped "oh The Nights, want to hear the words?" She asked and they all nodded including Kuroko who broke his expressionless persona out of excitement.

Belle went over and talked to the captain and the coach who both were welcoming to Belles "newfound" talents, she retrieved a guitar and sat on the floor of the gym they were borrowing and started to strum.

Once she finished she decided to go out a little early, she seemed to forget what would happen in this trip. She walked by the bridge but nothing seemed wrong below so she just stood there, she took her 12 foot yoyo she bought to practice and swung it.

She mocked fighting and dodging but she did miss the freedom of flying through the air with Cat Noir there by her side, even if balancing her double life was hard it was what she did to save Japan, it was what she was meant to do. Akashi came and got her to continue practicing and she went back but not before glancing back to the trees as if it all would disappear if she left it, she warmed back up and working with her coordination with each teammate including Hizaki.

While Belle was practicing the others watched amazed to her agility it looked like she was a superhero to them, they saw how she practiced with that yoyo and it didnt help that Hizaki taught her how to fight with her fists. "Hey is it me or does she seem off lately?" Aomine asked watching Belle face off with Kise. Akashi nodded in agreement "it seems like she is wiser than shes supposed to be for our age especially since she's the youngest out of all of us." He continued wiping off his forehead with a towel. Indeed to them it was strange but they accepted it and were glad since she had gotten the news that her sister was temporarily moving to America and coming back in a year or two, and she was so down that she wouldn't even practice but that had suddenly changed but they didn't worry because she was back to her old self.

Later that day Belle and the other Miracles found themselves on a bridge as their bus had broken down on their way to the beach as a mid-training camp celebration, while waiting some guy had come up and tried to attack Kuroko but Belle pulled Kuroko back and blocked the punch that was heading for kuroko with her hand. She reached into her bag and pulled out the yoyo much to the surprise of everyone, the guy had just laughed he doubted her since all she had was a bag and a yoyo.

The guy pulled out a knife he had hidden in his jacket, why this man suddenly attacked a bunch of middle schoolers was something Belle had no idea of. Belle ducked under the man's first attack and used the yoyo to try to restrict the man's movements, the man sliced the yoyo string to free himself and attacked his new target. Belles eyes narrowed she knew that this was something she could get seriously hurt in but she was the only one of her friends who knew how to seriously fight, so she had to be careful not to get hurt and not to let her friends get hurt.

Belle slid under the man tying his legs together succeeding in restraining the man while Midorima was the first to react by calling the police while Aomine and Hizaki cheered her on, the man pulled Belle up by her hair and threw her into the bridge railing and he cut himself free while Belle tossed her bag aside readying her fists once more while the man had the knife and she had the yoyo at her side.

To the Miracles Belle looked like she could win a war, to the coaches she looked ready to kill and to herself she couldn't have been more ready for something in her life. The man was the first to move from their stand off, he slashed Belles cheek and Belle responded by flipping back her right foot kicking the knife high into the hair and right into belles waiting hand which she then threw it over the bridge. Belle ran forward ducking under the man's arm and landing a punch in the man's stomach leaving him winded, she was out of breath 'damn when are the police going to come? This man could kill us if I didn't know how to fight.' She thought watching for the man's next move.

The man now pissed growled as he swung his fist at Belles face landing a good hit on her already bleeding cheek. She held it as it stung more than it had before, she kicked the man in the shins as a retaliation. She wiped the blood off her cheek and her lip, Kise was hiding behind Aomine as the fight continued "I know Hizaki taught her to fight but I didn't think she was this good!" Aomine said to the group that watched in awe "Belle-Chin looks tired." Murasakibara said eating a chip.

"I have a feeling this isn't her full abilities, imagine how she is with a weapon." Akashi said looking at Belle who threw off her uniform jacket as the man attacked her, she had used the jacket as a decoy and she took the yoyo from her hip "time to end this." She said dashing forward tying the man up but she had for a moment left herself open which allowed the man to grab her arm under the yoyo string "if I go down so do you." He said as he threw the two of them over the edge of the bridge with the Generation of Miracles rushing to the edge "BELLE!" they all shouted as they heard the splash.

Belle felt herself sinking but she felt... different like she wasnt getting wet from the water and all seemed to fade "am I dead?" She asked herself as she looked around to see windows to two different worlds.