Believe in Your Hero

~3rd pov~

Belle looked around, she was confused and lost "hello there." A voice said and Belle turned to it startled "whos there!" She asked she saw someone that looked like a knight in the ladybug suit "I am one of the past Ladybugs, Belleivora you have to make a decision."

"What do you mean?" Belle asked and the past Ladybug lifted her hand to gesture to below them "look for yourself." So she did.

Below them was Seirin and all her friends sitting around a hospital bed some were crying, she saw Cat Noir sobbing with Marinette and Kitty Section trying to keep Cat Noir from destroying the entire place. She wondered what happened but then she heard Cat Noir yell "WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TRY TO PROTECT US?!" Belle tried to place a hand on his shoulder but something kept her back.

"Why did she have to throw it all away..." Riko said clutching a necklace close to her chest. "Wjy can't i go to them?" Belle asked the past Ladybug "Seems you have forgotten who you are." The past Ladybug said as she touched Belles forehead and heart "Belleivora Heart, hero of Japan open your sight to see that which is in in front of you." She said.

Belle saw the scene in front of her change, she was visiting her friends, eating food with them and finally her and cat noir fighting crime. Memories came crashing down.

(Start music here if you already playing it its fine)

"BELLE WAIT UP!" Kagami yelled after practice as she packed up to go back to her place, they always went out for food.

"Hey Bugaboo! Welcome back did your game go well? Too bad I didn't see you I was there in my civilian form of course." Cat Noir said as she heard his laughter, he was always the kindest to her and he told her jokes.

"Belle!!! Sing for us!" It was Rose, she was the energetic one.

"itd be cool if you did." Julika Roses girlfriend, she was the chill one.

"I'll play drums for you!" Ivan the teddy bear of the group.

"Come on show us what you're made of." Luka, the brother of Julika the most supportive one and the calm and collected one unless someone hurts those he cares for of course.

Marinette and Adrien the power couple of the group "Belle do your best! You're our every day hero!" Adrien said as Marinette winked at her.

Seirin looked at her "Belle come on, let's win the winter cup together like you promised!" Riko her big sister in a sense of things.

"Lets get you home, you're exhausted..." Hyuga and Kiyoshi the protectors of the team.

Izuki he always kept her grounded and Mitobe the silent watcher he didn't have to say anything to her to let her know how he feels.

"Hey don't cry Belle." Koganei the one to see past her mask.

the rest of the 1st years were the brothers and Kagami and Kuroko the best friends.

"Belle lets get stronger together alright?" Kagami said holding up a fist bump which she always took with a smile.

But things changed one day after Hawkmoth showed up and she had become a hero. "Come on Ladybug you can do it!" She had fans and friends cheering her on, each day she fought risking her life.

Now the Generation of Miracles to which she was apart of.

"You shouldn't waste your lucky day sad here have this." Midorima said handing her the lucky item for her zodiac that day, him and her always got along even when the group was split. But there was one more she was closer to than the others...

"Belleivora, you are the one who understands me." Akashi said leaning against her. the one she was closest to before the split.

"Lets play again one day Belle." Aomine said as she departed for Seirin. He always smiled at her through any darkness.

"Belle-Chin you should eat more, you've been more tired since Hawkmoth appeared." Murasakibara the closest to finding her out yet he just cared for a snack buddy.

"Bellecchi you could come to my next photoshoot!" Kise the cry baby until someone was in danger, then he was more of a hero than even Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Belle stay with us forever ok! I promise to always be here for you!" Momoi said, she was the only other girl of the Generation of Miracles but they were sisters not by blood but more by heart.

"Belle can you play that one song again... I like it..." Kuroko said laying on her bed after they'd met Adrien. he was the one to barely show emotion but he was her best friend.

"No matter what you do we will always be here to love and support you." Her parents they would flip if they knew what she did but they'd support it after her mom crying a bit.

"You are one of the bravest people I've ever met Belle!" Tikki said, Tikki was her Kwamii and the only one who she would talk to about the duty of being a hero to.

Tears slipped down her face, everyone loved and cared for her, and now she was about to give it all up or she could fight. "I want to go home" she cried even if her dream reality was going to be forgotten she didn't care because it wasn't real. "I want to go home..." she said again reaching for her friends. Her friends were waiting for her!

"Then go Ladybug, we are here for you whenever you need us." The past Ladybug said as more appeared.

"We believe in you, our hero..." were the words she heard from Akashi, Midorima, Marinette and Tikki.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please wake up... we need you"